LFM TL Plat+ Assassins and Tanks (NA)

Looking for Plat+, level 800+ players for TL group. My buddy and I have climbed to diamond, and then tanked our rank by just chillin with friends. We are looking to climb again.

We are in search of players who are also looking to climb. We are pretty chill, but we also take team league matches seriously, and we expect you to as well. We watch replays and try to learn from our mistakes. We take notes, watch HotS videos, and try to find synergies with each other’s picks.

I am a heal main, although I flex to main tank and sometimes assassin. My buddy mains assassin, although he can flex anything.

We are in need of a true main tank, and another assassin main. The tank needs to know all of the main tanks, and the assassin needs to know how to play about 75% of the assassins. Tanks and heals are important, but if our assassins cant draft for the situation, we’re gunna have a bad time. We need you to know a variety of builds (if applicable) on each hero. We dont mind teaching you if you’re truly willing to learn (taking notes, watching videos), but we cant teach you if you haven’t experienced the game or a variety of heroes (which is why there’s a requirement of lvl 800+)

If you’re interested, send me a friend request
astrovampire#1336
We usually play every day between 6pm and 10pm CST.

Please have discord, a mic+headset