LF Group for Casual / Team League

Greetings all and thanks for taking the time to read my post. I’m looking for a dedicated group of players for casual (QM, Unranked) play and also some Team League matches. Solo play has gotten very stale, but I really enjoy playing HotS. My go-to character types are tanks and healers. I’m currently level 273 and plan on being here for much more. I’d really like to find a community of older and dedicated players to play matches with as well as be a part of a larger group. I live in CST but I usually play throughout the day when work permits as well as later in the evening (9 pm +).

Sounds a lot like me, hit me up with a friend request, Yendor#11165

Same here, I’m more on the casual side of things since I work and have a family. I’m a bit older and end up muting those that want to rage in the mic. It would be nice to find a group that plays for fun in league and unranked. I’m any role needed. I prefer tank or mage though.

Similar interests. Silver Hero League ranked looking to push to gold+ in Team League. EDT time, usually most of time is on weekends or evenings. Resonant#11200

Sounds good to me you can add me at scar#1498 i will start off playing casual as I am getting back into the game again but will look into playing team league later down the line,
Cheers

feel free to add me Haro#21665

I’m also trying to get into team league. Been playing on and off for 3 years and main tank/off-tank. 2nd is healer. Not wanting hardcore gaming just a team that can coordinate and have a good time.

AAChaoshand#1433

^ bump for trying to get together with some of you!

Schedules are always hard to line up but I’m still interested.

Resonant#11200

Sounds good, sent me and invite NightRaven#139908

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. Send me an invite if you want to team up now and again.

Omnilidius#1338