LF a dedicated Cho'Gall and/or duos buddy

Hey there everybody! Im just coming back to the game from a long hiatus, and Im looking for somebody to consistently play Cho’Gall and/or run some duos with. Used to play with a friend of mine, but he left the game for good a long time ago. I absolutely LOVE playing Cho’gall and have never understood the hate he gets from so many people. I recognize he requires some synergy between the players which is why Im looking for somebody to play with often. On a possibly related note, im looking to get back into ranked, but not solo, as thats a recipe for emotional turmoil. If anybody is interested, hit me up and we can do a few games! if it works out, Great! if not, thanks for playing with me anyways!

TLDR; Want somebody to play Cho’Gall with (doesnt matter if you have no exp, can be brand new to game idc)
Also want to do ranked, but doesnt have to be with CG (Mains outside CG include Naz, Greymane, and ETC)

Thanks in advance for the consideration, yall have a great day!

—Mcshiggle

I like playing Cho’Gall now & then. Aya#1522 .

I’d certainly love to play more cho gall with another player, but ranked with him isnt an option for me. At least until I get to the position I aim for.

Hey there im down for some cho’gall team play hit me up.

btw i like to play gall more that cho.
Devilsdice66#1740

Sweet! whats your tag?

Isaiha#1438 long time player of game. Hit me up!

im down for chogall/ duo! hit me up

kemuri#1365