Leoric's Phantom still exists in my collection

I can see it in my collections, but it won’t show in “Mounts” while selecting heroes’ skin & mounts.

And yes I did click on the “Pink Ghost Speeder” before.

2 Likes

I own the mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. The problem is that mount is not selectable on the hero loadout page to use. It’s completely missing from the mounts. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

1 Like

Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3 Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3

1 Like

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay? For really really reals

2 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Day since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

Please fix this missing mount, it’s just one mount but it means a lot to people that you fix and maintain this game and not take away their rewards for paying and playing.