Leoric's phantom steed has been gone for a few patches now

Its the mount I use the most, and it has disappeared before, so I figured it would come back in the next patch. It has now been 2 patches and still its missing. Was gonna open a ticket but the report a bug sent me here instead, any idea what I should do?

3 Likes

same problem here…

1 Like

I own the mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. The problem is that mount is not selectable on the hero loadout page to use. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

1 Like

Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3

1 Like

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay? Yo fo realz yo realzy reals

2 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch).

1 Like

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Day since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

The mount is still missing. I reinstalled this game to play Leoric and the mount is still missing. Is anyone going to show they care?