Leoric's Phantom Mount not selectable in customization

I can’t find the mount in my collection and I own it but I can’t find it in customization. I’ve searched it and looked through all the mounts but it’s not there.

2 Likes

I own the mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. The problem is that mount is not selectable on the hero loadout page to use. It’s completely missing from the mounts. I have heard that this is the case for a number of mounts in the game and has been a bug for quite some time. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3 Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3 Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay? Fo real fo real

3 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

This game is over?
No fix yet?

I just got back into playing HotS after a year long break and found out this mount is gone? Apparently for over a year now? Not a single dev response to any of the posts regarding this?
I knew this game was struggling but shesh, it’s like a ghost town here now.

1 Like

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)

1 Like

1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Day since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)

Came back to play, the Leoric’s Phantom Charger is still missing. This apathy is what caused me to stop paying / playing last time.

I just want my favorite horse back T.T