Leoric's Phantom Mount locked out

I am posting this in accord to the pinned post by Huginncord which says:

If you are still seeing Mounts or Skins locked in Quickmatch or VS AI game modes, please create a new post with what Skin / Mount and also what game mode you were in that you saw it.

In Co-Op VS AI mode, I am locked out from using Leoric’s Phantom mount. If I search for it in the collection, it still shows as being there, but I cannot actually use it for any of my champions. It’s not showing as available for them. I’ve used this mount for Leoric and Malthael since it was first released and would very much like to have it back.

3 Likes

I own the mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. The problem is that mount is not selectable on the hero loadout page to use. It’s completely missing from the mounts. I have heard that this is the case for a number of mounts in the game and has been a bug for quite some time. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

1 Like

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay?..

1 Like

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

Please fix this bug, the mount is still missing.