Leoric nerf needed

4 Likes

Yeah lets nerf all late game heroes:leoric , zeratul, zeebo, diablo , chromie, illidank…
Because they have to suck early and late game.

1 Like

Dealing % damage has always been leo’s thing. Always. Where have you been since 2016?

1 Like

I am surprised that Malthael doesn’t get any nerf requests so let me be the first.

He is too OP obviously. He can out heal most damage , get away pretty easily / and does way too much damage especially to high hp targets. Little bit ridiculous - nerf stick incoming.

Listen I know bad Maltael players bring the average down on win rates and or what some people see and think “Hey Malthael sucks” and think that one game says it all. I have been playing against Malthael nearly every game because blizzard has it in their match making to make sure the enemy team has at least 1 or 2 hard counters to DW, and Malthael/Impreius are it. I get characters liek Tychus and I respect that, but other tanks killing DW that easily when my damage as DW is just straight up claws to face (obviously more to his kit). It forces Malthael’s to play with 1 maybe 2 talents that are mandatory to counter DW and Cho and they are nearly always chosen. Again, the DPS I am fine with killing DW with % dmg, but NOT with bruisers/tanks. Fine give Lero the damage but take away his HEALS or something, right now … . . . . . It is just stupid to play against.

2 Likes

That’s what his worldbreaker stance is for. No one said you should stay in destroyer stance forever and get melted down. The trick to play DW is to know which stance to be in. Ofc % dmg dealers will have a field day vs him as his weakness is % dmg but this game is not a 1v1 game. You can draft a full % dmg team vs DW and still lose cause people forget he has 4 others on the team to help him.

And what goes for Leo. He is fine as he is lol. He has already had some nerfs in the past but i guess you were not around in 2016 when he was released.

2 Likes

I would guess because the run of the mill player can’t juke with W and die 10 times a game and think the hero is bad.

To Thread’s Writer:
Leoric does not have some CC except of his Tomb Wall rather than other Briuser and tank Heroes.He is more defined with his damage and stability.

1 Like

On another hand does OP really think there is going to have much sympathy for a DW user facing a counter ?
Do you care for ETC or garrosh when then try to CC you?

1 Like

at first say,who do you point to? I do my post on thread’s writer.

I was refering to the original writer.

He is supposed to be good vs high health targets while he struggles vs mobile ones. Chill

4 Likes

Malthael needs a nerf revert and he needs it now

The advice I typically offer in such cases is that you play the hero you’re asking to be nerfed. Leo has plenty of weaknesses. He’s absolutely dependent on hitting Drain Hope. If you’re missing with it, you can easily be burst down for the next 8 seconds. His Q is on a long cd. Yes, it slows enemies, but unless you take the lvl 4 talent, it’s range is often too small to matter. By the time he actually does the animation, your target’s out of range. His AA is slow, too.

Leoric’s job is to wear down a strong front line. He does that job well. Your backliners should be able to run circles around him. Pick your favorite assassin. They all counter him. Some kite him all over the map. Some just blow him up from the bushes. Anything with it’s own self-sustain can generally brawl with him too: Butch, Sonya, Illi, Thrall. He’s got lots of counters.

I would not call Leo unbalanced. He doesn’t have broken mechanics that are what I would call “frustrating” to play against. He has plenty of counters, but he can do some work too. He’s not a pushover. I’d hardly say he needs a nerf. If anything I’d like to see him less dependent on Drain Hope, but that’s a longer discussion.

1 Like

No one can stop death
get it? Because he is undead

Try to not play the big dragon and juke his drain and see how strong he is until he gets to 20 where he can terminate you with entomb.

Leoric is like old tassadar what he his at 20 and before is night and day.

No! I have a 71% winrate as Leoric so just no! Being serious, Leroic as a bruiser is niche, he has good solo wave clear and sustain. Howsoever, unlike other bruisers like a Sonya he is not a great at getting camps and he is best vs a melee/immobile team.

Leoric is not an generalist fit all pick in draft, for this reason alone he is not in need of nerfs.

“Leoric is op”
“I play DW”

Oh! Bias it is!

3 Likes
  • 0 posts account? check!

• asking for a nerf just because they can’t play vs leoric? check!

• complaining about leoric being able to heal? check!

• time to ignore? yes!

3 Likes

This conspiracy will be rooted out!

2 Likes