Legendary Skin Idea? Grom Hellscream

Just give Sammy a lego Grom skin, with voicepack, abilities, and mount. Seems ez enough>?

Pros - Grom Hellscream

Cons - ???

Profit

No thanks. I’ll take grom as his own separate hero.

8 Likes

You want all Grom fans (which are many) quit the game when the game is starving for active veteran players? Especially when he is the most requested Hero at the moment. Dude…

Let him be a Hero himself. He deserves it more than %80 of current roster.

3 Likes

give me the wc2 grom hellscream, not the noble savage that they turned him into, and I will be happy to have him as a separate hero. +10 internets says blizzard won’t be doing that, and most of you probably never even played wc2 anyway.

He’s a glorified grunt, he barely deserves a mention at all.

1 Like

Definitely no. Me and many people like me are waiting for him as Hero himself. I will probably uninstall the game if Blizz make him skin or smth.

3 Likes

I think Blizzard treat Hellscream fans very unfairly. They first released Samuro instead of him (that i can understand because Hellscream is not a Blademaster in the lore), then they released his dumb son instead of him. They teased both Valeera and Garrosh cinematics about him, yet still Hellscream himself is missing. I see posts about him in old forums when the game just began, i saw his names in voting polls when the game just began (and guess what, he had more votes than Deathwing). I think 2020 could be Blizzard’s redemption if they bring Hellscream with a proper, aggressive warrior kit.

3 Likes

Better a Grunt than a overglorified Ghost.

3 Likes