League hero picking bug: - 500 points for nothing

Hello.

The problem just happened, because of the microlag I ve lost 500 league points.

first foreword:

i began to play in the new league season with 1 silver, after qualifiers.

for the first victory went up to 5 gold and stayed there + - 5 gold \ 1 silver.

I play through Wi-Fi, and the router periodically disconnects me during the game. ~every 30-15 mins. ip request. You have to turn off Wi-Fi on the laptop and connect it. in about 10-15 seconds everything is restored.

this happens in every game. and in principle I’m used to it, it’s not really what bothers me.

what happened today:

im playing the league from the bottom 5 gold (20-40 points in the rank, or so).

I win the game, I get + 200 <promotion points in the league.
I launch the next game (league). hero picking began> chose a hero> and a similar disconnect occurs.

hanging plate:
“A connection is expected to blizzard, please wait.”

knowing that the connection will be restored in this way for a long time, and the draft time will end, I perform the above actions. those. I quickly reconnect to wifi, the connection was restored.

Next: on the screen, the start of the hero picking, the connection is successful, BUT !!

all player shortcuts (avatars are empty), there is no interface, except for general chat and “friends”, there is no timer and the inscription “waiting for players”

Well, I thinked now it will be restored. I was reading a chat and waiting.

2 minutes have passed, everything is the same, there are messages in the general chat, so everything is with a network is ok. just popped the procedure, hero picking, alterac, no players, waiting.

I can’t choose\pick a hero. another 2-4 minutes passed. draft doesn’t seem to last so long?

I can’t switch the mode, I can’t influence it somehow. game lagged hard.
closed the game through the task manager. I hope now it will boot and offer to join the game.

before the disconnect, ive chosed a hero in the hero picking, but I didn’t pick it, because it was at the ban stage.

i thinked like this:
after a lapse of time, at the pick, he had to pick out automatically.

BUT! entering the game, I see: menu> league> silver 1> until the next rank 284 points !!

due to such a duty lag, I lost at least 500 league points, and this is 3 victories.

is it possible to return them back? and fix the system in case of such lags. This is very unpleasant. I think I’m not the only one faced with this.

ps: the work of the Internet, etc. on my connection in the house, I can’t change. use a wire, other routes, etc. can not. all this is due to the specifics of my provider and there is no network card on the laptop.

There was a suggestion that say “now the lost points will return with victories”:

because of some lag, now you need to win 3 games? this is at least an hour of time, taking into account the draft, the average duration of the game is 20 minutes and that all 3 games will be won.

fine? and victories do not always depend on the player, some teammates (most) are not suitable for the style of play of a particular player.

which means that nerve bashing for these 3 rollers is also provided.

but where is the probability that the equipment will no longer fail?

it is now 500, i.e. you need 3 victory rinks. and then again something is wrong, and already - 1000, -2000.

No one was hurt except the one who lagged. lagged for a second.

and Blizzard beat im with a big shovel in his ear for it ; \

the lag in the hero picking did not harm anyone. players did not play the game with the bot in the team, and did not experience other “charms”.

Moreover, such lags do not even affect anything in the game itself and in no way prevent them from winning.

these micro disconnects should not affect achievements.
should be able to join the hero picking draft again. or there should be a system for returning lost points.

I want the league points back and please correct the punishment for the lags in the hero picking, it does NOT depend from the PLAYERS!