Last 2 nights a certain player been throwing

So the last 2 nights in Australian (AEST) around 10pm to 1am, a certain player has been throwing every single match.

The first game, 1st night, he was on the other team and he was dancing, standing infront of our team to die etc etc. So I reported him, so I assume the other team and my team did as well.

People were saying: “OH boy, this guy is a thrower, everyone knows him”… etc etc…

So the same night, I queued after that easy match. I had him on my team. I said in the team chat “please dont xxxx” But apparently that made it worst since I got a PM from a team mate saying don’t feed the troll. Cause i didnt know of him until my 1st game with him from the other team.

yup, he threw the game for us, dancing, standing in team fights doing nothing.
The team said they reported him. Also got a PM from another person in the other team reporting him as well.

So 2nd night happened, he was on the other team. You guessed it, he threw.

More rounds of reporting.

Apparently this guy is so popular that alot of people know this guy for throwing and he’s salty or whatever.

So… is the reporting system doing its job! EFF NO

4 Likes

Usually, when these people maintain decent tact in-game, they seem to be able to ‘throw off’ the report system; I believe it’s heavily weighted to chat interactions and puts a lot of its pressure and workload on finding chat violations. That’s why a lot of feeders are getting by, because they aren’t ringing up chat violations.

All I can suggest to you is to start screenshotting these people, save replays, and make individual tickets to Blizzard. I can GUARANTEE that you’ll get far less than you want out of ticketing them-- despite my usual ardent defense of Blizz CS-- but you’ll get far more than you will here, as it seems the forums are largely just a venting box for players rather than an actual forum for interaction between the levels of player and those above.

AFK/non-participation and cheating bans usually happen in ban-waves, not on case-by-case basis (at least it used to be this way, they even used to make a post on the forums after each banwave, but that practice has been discontinued).
You most likely won’t see that player anymore after the next banwave happens.
He’ll be back with a new account, but getting it HL-ready will take some time and he may rethink his actions.

The only reasonable thing you should do between banwaves is avoid such persistent “players”. If you see him in a game, make sure to skip 1 game (1 queue). That of course could be hard if your region has barely enough players even for 1 game, tho (which could be true for AU I guess).

So people in ur bracket know of him even tho he throws every match. Shouldn’t he drop out of that bracket fast that way? Feel like you re exaggerating.

Don’t worry guys, we’re handling the real problems like player language.

1 Like

HA that’s cute. You clearly haven’t played on AUS servers.

What banwaves? There are no banwaves at all man :slight_smile: I used to throw games, talk sh*t, and nothing happens :smiley:
So just to make sure, there are no banwaves, forget about it.

Welcome to HOTS. This game has been thrown under the bus by blizzard and anyone who worked on it. None of the developers or the designers really care about this game other than the skins which makes them money.

2 Likes