Lags in game every 15 second

Hi,

Having lag issues every 15-20 seconds (even when no team fights). No internet connection issues and computer all seem healthy.

Anyone experiencing the same issue or just me?

Note that nothing has changed in terms of setting or config changes. All was smooth and fine yesterday afternoon 2019/03/29. This lag started last night around 8pm Sydney AEST time.

Is this an April Fools day joke or patch issue?

Thanks, TTROCKNROLL

I’ve been having this same problem since the patch. The game will stutter/chop every 20-30s. Nothing is changed on my end. Other people in-game said they heard of the same issue and uninstalling and re-installing helped. It didn’t help me. Someone also said to check the document file all the settings are in but didn’t specify what to look for. Then it was suggested to make sure it was running as an admin, which it wasn’t, so I changed it. Still happening.

I have the same issue so I’m bumping this.

I’ve been jumping on both EU ans US forum and there are lots of people experiencing this issue. No confirmed fix anywhere but we ALL experienced this after the last patch.

I have cleared the cache folder and reinstall to no avail… no luck…

Bumping topic… It’s very frustrating to play like this.

windows update 1809 fixed it for me.

it’s the failed update from last oct. if you didn’t get it through auto updates you can google this

windows update 1809 assistant

took about 30 mins of downtime to apply be warned and a few, small updates follow.

you’ve no idea how many things i did to try and troubleshoot this. credit to blizz support though, they do mention windows update in one of the earlier posts about this.

glhf!

Thanks Naeler,

This issue now gets more interesting… So I did this windows update 1809 thing and first game after the update was smooth without lag…

2nd game reverts back to the 15-20 sec lag which is unplayable once again…

Hopefully Blizzard comes up with a patch to fix this known issue ASAP…

Update 1809 fixed me too.

Which version of the 1809 update Kain? Did you rollback or updated the latest 1809 that fixed the lag issue? Thanks.