Hi my game has been lagging really bad during games, it will lag throughout entire match for like 5 seconds. Just want to see if you can fix that soon because it happens all of the time.
Same here. For the last 2~3 hours I’m getting insane PING… Between 100 and 1500!!! What is going on? The game is unplayable because I cannot play in stop motion -.- Do something about it Blizzard… It’s bad enough that you abandoned this game you could at least give it the minimum support…
We aren’t aware of any issues with the Heroes of the Storm servers or within the Blizzard network that would explain this. However we would like to check the connection to see how it looks when the latency spikes occur, which we can do with WinMTR
- Download WinMTR
- Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder and select “Extract All”, to extract the files to a new folder.
- Open the new WinMTR-v092 folder that was created, then open the WinMTR_x32 folder.
- Right-click on the WinMTR application and select “Run as administrator”.
- Launch the game and join a match. Once you’re loaded into the match press Ctrl+Alt+F to bring up the performance stats in the upper-left corner and note the server you are connected to.
- Quickly Alt+Tab out of the game and type the server IP address in the “Host” field.
Central - 184.108.40.206
West - 220.127.116.11
Australia - 18.104.22.168
Singapore - 22.214.171.124
Brazil - 126.96.36.199
- Click “Start” to begin the test then Alt+Tab back into the game. Allow the test to run for the full duration of the match, then click on “Stop” when you’re done playing.
- Click on “Copy Text to Clipboard”, paste the results here, then highlight everything and hit the </> button in the posting section so it will allow links.