Lack of Healers

Too many matches no one wants to play healer and too many wanna play ranged assassin.
Here’s my suggestion:
Reduce Ranged Assassin’s health across the board and buff Healer’s heals more. Giving Healers more dmg would result in another double supp meta and no one wants that again.
However it seems that people only want to KILL or do damage so idk if this will help. What do ya’ll think?

2 Likes

The bad thing is that lately devs are focusing more on assassins, which is understandable since most of the players are playing only DPS, but healers and tanks needs more attention since they are carrying the game. Most of the assassins are now more tanky and have a lot of self sustain.

And I understand your situation. Every time when I’m playing ranked, all of my teammates are pre-picking assassins, and this is why I became a main tank/healer.

2 Likes

I play healer most of the time, I can fill mages or a few other dps but I am always usually a healer and it sucks cause you are at the mercy of how smart or dumb your team is.

1 Like

they should add that thing like in dota where you need play 2 games as supp to unlock all pick again

1 Like

they need to start placing people in games based on what there preference is, idk y they even have it if it is not a factor. Make it just like wow saying you will play heals or tank will get you in games faster. Idk y they didn’t do this from the start but they refuse to accept that this game has a meta. and then when people are abusing it you can just make them play leaver games sooo simple but they don’t care .

2 Likes

I didnt played for 2 years (900lvl) and started again since months ago. Healer arent fun anymore.
It seems, the Devs made Healer more defenseless. Why any wants to play defensless hero for Quickplay which there is the lack of teamplay commonly.
As far I remember, the supporter had often 20% - 30% less dmg than assassin or bruiser in total. Today, 50% - 80% less dmg.

Malf had once interesting dmg-build to help the clean the wave of mobs and dont let easy to be taken down. Today, Malf is total clingy with any team member, because you’re absolute useless otherwise. Even if you’re sole survivor from a team fight, it’s not much difference.
Same with Lili and others.
Kharazim is the only to deal a decent dmg, but it will be boring soon.

Healer numbers are absolute fine, dont buff.

double support meta incoming, baby!

Sometimes you get fed up of healing potatoes…

Or you play healer and your dps engages 1v5 all the time and then flames you with. Why didn you heal me, what are you doing? and well yeah.

I wont heal unless im in a premade anymore. No reason to cause the dps are just retarded.