Kiddie Theme... C'mon Man

Kiddie theme has got to go and never… ever… return. I’m GOOD… on the teddy bears, pink and white rainbows, choo choo trains and all that. BRO BLIZZ I’m 37 years old, not 5. I listen to drum n bass and tech house, not twinkle twinkle little star. I watch football and drink beer, no cuddling with blankies and pacifiers.

8 Likes
For a manly-man, I hear a whole lot of whining. Let me guess, your favorite hero is Marine Murky (Grunty).

Edit: I changed my mind. This thread is totally stupid and shouldn’t exist.

11 Likes

Whats the difference?

16 Likes

I think video games aren’t for you, my dood.

Edit, also tech house come the hell on dude.
God, o father who art in Heaven, witness me here and now: if I become so atrociously boring that irony is so wholly lost on me like this, please just smite me on the spot.

1 Like

OP is right and you guys should be ashamed for bashing him. The toy event has been my least favorite event for two years in a row now with the worst skins (the Mephisto one is actually okay though. It’s a good joke skin).

1 Like

Toys event my favorite. Checkmate?

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I don’t like Qhira at all but that skin is nice. Meph skin is great. Train mount is top tier. The army man motifs are fantastic.

I think it’s just fine considering the game’s kinda on life support as it is. Besides, easy boxes. Not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth as if that behavior is gonna get us anywhere.

What IS a bummer is that Lunar New Year seems to have gone passed up?

BUY HEY! You get another couple months of this great event with great themed skins! :frowning:

Did I not just say easy boxes is not a terribly steep reason to complain? Did I not just specify the game’s being held up by a skeleton crew trying to keep the game on life support? Even SMITE has a better release schedule than us, dawg. SMITE, of all the MOBAs.

I’m almost positive this thread is satire.

1 Like

I’m praying that it is and that any minute now, divine retribution will course from the heavens and strike me down for failing to accept irony.

But I yet live, and this isn’t the first time I’ve seen this complaint about this very event…

2 Likes

So its right to assume only immature and “not manly” people can enjoy xmass/toy event but disagreeing with it is “bashing”? Nice double standards.

1 Like

OP is the type of person who secretly wants to play a female character but is so wrapped up with being a man even in fantasy worlds and shames people for not being stereotypical old school male in today’s society.

7 Likes

I fail to see how being a normal grown up is somehow associated with being a “manly man.” We aren’t this

xhttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/R0u32Z5E73U/maxresdefault.jpg

We probably don’t want to be that again.

Did you read op lol?

Associating winter with xmass and xmass with kids toys sounds totally normal to me. The only other option is religion, but good luck with that.

One of the most underrated threads of all time.

How can anyone hate on this?

We’re not even 20 posts in and it’s a trainwreck. How am I supposed to look away?

Hey! I am a girly woman who likes football, drinks beer, plays tanks, and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeed for a full minute over the Blaze choo choo.

Who says you have to like one or the other?

8 Likes

I want the teddy stitches skin, the train mount, and the plush horse mount (because it runs funny).

Not a fan of the Qhira skin but her voice, when using that skin, is hilarious so I’m open to having it as well lol.

Brought back due to being the most poplar event ever.