Kicked out of Draft, Party, and Chat

Hello all -

I’m having an issue and I cannot figure it out.

In draft sometimes a message pops up saying I’m being disconnected, with two click options. I can’t remember what they say but basically “wait” or “leave”.

If I don’t click anything I will get reconnected in draft in a little bit, but most times I cannot see other players names or picks they are hovering, just what has been picked. And it takes a minute or two for my pick selection to show up.

Then in game I often times get disconnected from the party chat. I can connect back into team chat, but my party has to switch over.

Then after the game is over I am no longer in party and my team has to invite me back in, but I get the “friend xp bonus.”

Thoughts?

I use Consolidated internet at 50 mpbs, I did a speed test as well. Also, I play other video games, BRs, etc, with no issue.

I am on a PC, windows 10.

Hi, I’m having a similar issue. I just Q’d up a game, joined the draft, and it said “waiting for players” for approximately 4 minutes. I could still chat, and my connection was perfectly fine. Suddenly, the game dropped me and gave me “leaver” status. Pretty disappointing considering I’ve spent so much time and money on HoTS. Looking through the forums it seems like these are known issues that are swept under the table. Can someone from support contact me please? Perhaps you can go in and rectify my “leaver” status. Not sure why I should be penalized for an unstable game.