Kicked out of Blizzard services during login

I cannot log in because the game tells me that I’ve been kicked out of Blizzard services.

This issue occurs if I log in automatically from the Battle.net app, as well as if I enter my login/password manually into the game.

I have no issues logging in the Battle.net app nor logging in other games, e.g. World of Warcraft (so I guess my Battle.net account is active).

I have no issues logging in Heroes of the Storm with another Battle.net account on the same computer (so I guess my game client is valid).

I could access this account without any problems yesterday.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, i have 2 accounts and one i can enter and the other cannot, saying disconnected from Blizzard services.

1 Like

I have the same issue as well. I can log in to my battle.net, but all my friends are gone and cant log into the game itself. No issues yday or this morning.

1 Like

Same problem here. But I have problems also with my Battle.net app, it show me that I have 0 friends and I cant send messages to friends.

1 Like

Well, it’s good to know it’s a common issue now and not just me :smiley: Hope they resolve this soon, I need my daily fix of HotS!

1 Like

i have same problem, i can start WC3 no problem and play, but it doesn’t show any friends in friends list, and it will log me off from blizznet when i try to start HOTS

Hey y’all,

It looks like most of you are from Europe. Have you tried testing another network like a mobile hotspot or a free VPN to compare the difference?

If this persists, let’s get a WinMTR test without using the VPN:

1. Download WinMTR
  2. Unzip the file to your desktop
  3. Run the WinMTR as Admin
  4. Type the region server IP in “host”.
  5. Click “Start” and open the game. Let the MTR test run for at least 10 minutes to capture this issue occurring.
  6. Click “Copy text to clipboard”
  7. Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between: ~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~

Note: If it’s not letting you post, break links by adding a space before .com/.net, so you can post them. You can also upload the MTR contents through Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

good bye blizzard. im done with ur company

Indeed the region is Europe. When I started this topic I tested through a VPN and it didn’t change anything so I thought it was not relevant.

I’ve tried to log in right now and it’s back to normal. o//

I’ll make sure to run your tests if things break again.