Kerrigan is now underrated hero for players

Back in the past Kerrigan is one of the stronger of any heroes at the time, when any brand new heroes is introduced like Li-Ming and Valeera she got declined, but in another rework did regained their popular again along with Brightwing, currently Kerrigan is decline now how is different for that? (Heroes Profile that I visited it for anytime).

Kerrigan suffers from outdated design. After her rework she was pretty good, for maybe two weeks, before she got nerfed and has been niche ever since. Not that she is bad, her winrate is positeve overall, but it’s hard to justify taking her when you could pick a less gimmicky and more useful bruiser instead.

3 Likes

Nerf Bruisers (#BruiserMain)

Kerrigan is in decline but also not in a poor situation, she’s actually one of the higher rewarding heroes that can become considerably oppressive, she like Maiev are the few heroes who go under the rug of being underestimated and considered constantly underwhelming when they are not.

3 Likes

i agree buff cho’s tankyness.

4 Likes

Good Cho’Galls already dish out tons of dmg. So no thx you. I dont want a niche hero to become godlike with more selfsustain.

2 Likes

i didnt say buff his damage, his damage is amazing. He’s super squishy though :frowning:

yeah she feels like she wants to be a bruiser but she has squishy assassin health.
she could do with a revisit.
if it was me i’d give her all of her lv 1 assimilation talents (think up some new talents to fill the lv1 slots)
and i’d rebrand her a bruiser.
might need to decrease her damage a touch depending on how tanky she becomes,
but hey, we’re in a game with hogger topping the damage meter and being his own healer XD

2 Likes

I don’t want her to be a bruiser though, we already only have 10 melee assassins. I just think her combo isn’t as deadly as Maiev or Alarak’s combos. And there are some questionable talents in her tree that just seems lackluster compared to obvious must picks that compliments her play style like the Q quest, Fury at 1, and Boundless Fury.

2 Likes

No. !@#$ no. No more rebranding and reworking heroes into other roles

2 Likes

Given the current trend of must-pick talents getting baselined, how OP would Kerri be if Fury of the Swarm was integrated in some form? My justification being Kerri’s whole thing de facto relying on that big fat shield generation already and the other talents just not matching that.

1 Like

Why do people keep saying Kerrigan is in a poor spot? She has been the top winrate melee assassin for a long time, and her winrates overall have been around top 10 for years. Taking the last 5 patches on Heroes Profile and she is literally the number 1 spot at 54,74 %. If we change it to only diamond/master and she remains there, now with a 58,99 % winrate. So these threads saying she is bad are just wrong. The only thing you can argue is that the talent diversity is no bueno.

1 Like

She has become a hero that are strong in niche situations where hard cc is not pressence.
Try and take her into a hard cc game and you see her melt everytime she jumps in.

She is a strong hero in a niche. Nothing more. When I play Kerri in Qm enemy team just laughs at me with thier side-stepping cause Kerri combo is so easy to avoid. And if she misses her combo she is open to hard cc cause she has nothing to defend herself with other then a easy killable coocon at 13.

She will keep being bad in normal games and strong in niche games. Just like Illidan.

4 Likes

The Butcher had been popular Melee Assassin heroes since Heroes 2.0 release, so as Kerrigan have now decline spot because Qhira have sky rocket as become popular winrate, currently I play as Valeera, Alarak, and Illidan.

No way to changes Kerrigan into the Bruiser because developers had offers heroes roles changes to 2 heroes.

Worse yet as Kerrigan had a lot of skins (recently as Cheerleader and Legion Mistress skins) currently I used her Queen of Ghosts legendary skin because have another changed to just confusion as overlap quotes with Valeera.

Kerrigan had also I controlled because I owned that hero with one of the primary Core Leaders led by Abathur.

Rather not buff her tbh.

Problem is her combo is a relic of a time where high mobility heroes did not exist other then Zera and more and more heroes with stuns and displacement has been added. It just killes it.

There is a reason why she has become a niche hero but a strong one still.

I also see more and more players that side-step now (properly thx to Fan) or just because the playerbase grew a brain and suddenly now has a easy time againts her.

I even see people who spam sprays at me when i miss my combo on them. People are deep inside laughting at you when you play that hero cause her combo is so easy to avoid and people finally figured out how to do so.

3 Likes

Many heroes of the past didn’t have high sustain tools, or self cleanse, so Kerrigan could dominate. As you noted, she still can. Outside of ranked, if you are in a 4 or 5 man team in QM you can draft around her and people won’t be laughing and throwing spays at you. She can still be a monster with good engage to follow up on.

1 Like

Kerrigan can go in hard but has no escapes so she either fights her way out or dies
Illidan can dive to allies or ally minions for an escape, bw can blink heal for an escape,
Kerrigan can’t really Q to allies.

I think she needs Q to allies baseline and she would be more survivable without being OP.

Also the current meta where everybody has a stun or a blind is deadly to heroes that need to constantly attack to keep up shields and survive.

2 Likes

i agree nerf dive heroes, with illidan being first.

Aside from no disengage, unlike the majority of Melee assassins Kerrigan also lacks any poke ability. Qhira can poke with Carnage, The Butcher with Hamstring, Maiev has Fan of Knives, Alarak Lightning Surge. The rest of the melee roster have strong engage and disengage abilities.

This puts Kerrigan in a weird spot where she can be devastating when drafted with the right heroes, but much less useful as a solo act, she has much less self sufficiency that many newer heroes have.

2 Likes