Kel'Thuzad the forgotten hero - Skin suggestions

Based on a quick check, I found that there are currently 2 heroes in HOTS that have only 2 skins (not counting color variations).
These are:

• Deathwing - hero released 2019-12-03.
  • Kel’Thuzad - hero released 2017-09-05.

I do understand that the new heroes haven’t gotten a ton of skins yet, but what happened to our old friend Kel’Thuzad - 2 skins and 1 mount? 18 heroes have been released after him :worried:

Skin suggestions focusing on seemingly recurring subuniverses/events:

• From the ‘Mythic Pantheon’ subuniverse, he could easily be someone that resembles Hades (the god of the dead and the king of the underworld) from Disney’s Hercules movie.
  • ‘Feast of Winter Veil’ - Inspired by A Christmas Carol, you could have him be something like The Ghost of Christmas yet to come and/or (mixed with?) Jacob Marley (the dead business partner and his chains).
  • ‘Dark Nexus’ - add some dark-ish nexus-y stuff to him, shouldn’t be too hard.
3 Likes

INB4 “but ragnaros!”

1 Like

In Diablo there are these chained up blind demons. You can see them on 1 of the Diablo themed maps on the sidelines.
Since they do have chains it might work for KTZ.

I could also see him as a MekaStorm or a Kel-Dee-Zad maybe.

1 Like

Nice suggestions!

Maybe he could be a particularly cool gangsta dude with ridicilously large chains around his neck, B.A./Mr.T style. Replace the ice with cement shoes or something equally sensible :crazy_face:

Falstad: “first time?”

oh like a Spawn type getup? ;D
I cud see that

3 Likes

Spawn, yes, great idea! He could surely be a Spawn-like character :sunglasses:
The rooting effect and the glacial spike could then be replaced by his cape.

1 Like

ye the live suit has many abilities, and he uses guns too. His Q could fire out of his gun and his W could have a cape waving animation or something.

That would be a cool skin ^^

1 Like

Both Anduin and Mei are getting new skins in the upcoming patch. Sad news for Kel’Thuzad :cry:

1 Like

Kel’Thuzad didn’t more skins yet. I still wanted for Medivh or The Lost Vikings has no themed-event skins since both Abathur & Zarya has themed-event skins for Support heroes.

Everyone should have more skins! More skins = more fun!

1 Like

These cases being okay,Deathwing get skin in Darknexus event and Mei and Anduin will recive new Skin in future event.

And yeah KTZ,one of the most great heroes in game need skin,how about it? Kel’thuzad Necromancer skin?

Although it is more nice for being a Hero.

1 Like

Um…what do you mean?

Dont you know what is Kel’thuzad Necromancer? or have problem with its skin?:slight_smile:

I mean, how did you even will create it without making him look too different?

As i said,it will be proper for a new Hero,but with some effect and graphic design we can use him as a skin,but not probable happened,it is more fun.

Limites and difference must not get seriously,lore is very important but creative can make us new ideas,at first view these are useless but during times they will get realist.

:pray: :pray:

I wouldn’t mind playing KTZ with a skin that makes him look and act like a common male undead frost mage (frostfire?) :sunglasses:

since both Anduin & Mei has added seasonal event skins. only Kel’Thuzad & Deathwing are remained heroes left has only 2 skins I want for more skins.

3 Likes

Kel’Thuzad is missing more than just skins, such as a description and image for the Deathchill effect in the Recap view. Now it simply says [Unknown ability] with a question mark as image.
Time to give Kel’Thuzad some attention and love, Blizzard? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

They could do a skin of what he looked like before he was resurrected as a Lich by Arthas

2 Likes