Kel'Thuzad new skin?

So when is Kel’Thuzad going to get his 3rd skin??

1 Like

It comes out after Metroid Prime 4, but not before Half-Life 3.

4 Likes

Why would you tamper with perfection?

4 Likes

Meanwhile Valla got her ninth.

Kel’Thuzad had only just 1 skin (excluding Base skin) same tried to Deathwing and Hogger that is rarely added.

Because in just recently Valla is most requested skins have whopping number of 8 skins (excluding Base skin) as not only Valla these 14 heroes (Johanna and Raynor have added recently) have whopping more than 5 skins.

The new skin is just a slightly better alternative skin, nothing more or less. Like some other heroes she is lacking a truly legendary skin with all the bells and whistles.

I’m not sure if they will go the full mile with skins anymore. How spoiled we were with skins like Mecha Tassadar and Mech Tyrael, themed abilities, replaced voice-over, themed animations and a hero specific mount.

4 Likes

If the info on datamined stuff is right, Li-Ming will also get yet another skin, while Kel and others like Medivh and DW have got none at all since their releases (technically DW got one after, but he only got regular on release, and the Dark Nexus one is seasonal).

2 Likes

I would say badly spoiled with those skins and others such as Dreadlord Jaina and Maraudin Muradin.

As much as I hate to do so, I have to agree in that we’re most likely never going to see such high quality skins ever again. That would require the voice actors to be hired back to give new lines on top of new animations and whatnot to make such skins truly legendary.

It does not help that they are not above cutting corners with legendary skins. There was that time where they upgraded a large number of barely qualified Epic skins such as Mystic Kingdoms Arthas to legendary status.

I’d be a happy camper if every hero received just one high quality legendary skin, but I think I’d have better chances of winning the lottery than have such a wish come true.