Just some rants about potato teammate

In my last game, ETC used Mosh Pit on 5 enemies, Hanzo followed with Dragon Strike. It was a wet dream, team wipe ezpz, right?

Except Hanzo’s Dragon Strike missed the enemies completely, not hit even one. He used his heroic after Mosh Pit, had plenty of time to aim. Just what the hell?

5 Likes

that’s just strats! big brain hanzo player. he want to fool the enemy team to make them think he’s bad on purpose so next time they won’t worry about ETC using mosh on 5 man and feel like hanzo will miss the ult again Kappa

6 Likes

Amazing. I should learn from this guy.

1 Like

i wish i DID learn from him lel

1 Like

Could have been a panic, sudden mouse movement mashed up with the ult button.

I remember I was zarya, perfect 4 enemy line up for my grav bomb… I accidentally shot the ult behind me lol

2 Likes

We have a thread where you can post all your anger/salty/rants if you want. Lots of people do it daily :smiley:

Anyway, that Hanzo was something :rofl:

4 Likes

eh. one misclick is infinitely better than being saddled with someone who doesn’t understand the game. It’s important to keep lanes pushed. It’s important to get mercs before objectives. It’s important to get to objectives. It’s important to avoid ganks. It’s important not to fight when a talent down. So many people don’t seem to get these fundamental concepts, and when you give up because your allies aren’t going to spontaneously learn in the middle of the game and you misclick, suddenly your bad allies think the loss your fault.

2 Likes

Misclicks, fat-fingers, it happens to everyone. Now some users on this forum cough Ataraxia cough would probably report you for missing that arrow, but that’s life

6 Likes

Stop trying to sell that thread.

If ppl dont want to post in it then its fine.

1 Like

what

stop acting like a self-appointed mod organizing posts. people don’t need to post in your thread.

1 Like

#360noscope!

what?

Yikes , fortunately a 5 man mosh is still a full team wipe without it right? Right?

1 Like

… right? :fearful:

1 Like

I am potato.

For I am genji and I greed for kills.