Just some ideas (Re-post)

I posted this on the general discussions thread because it’s not only character-based, but I thought it would gain more traction here so there you go:

Just some ideas and suggestions I would like to share with you, though I don’t believe the devs are as enthusiastic for this game as to actually read them.

• First of all, a few character suggestions. After the release of Qhira, I suppose anything goes. I would really like to see a skin for Anduin that makes him look slightly less feminine. Like a moustache or a beard or something, a ‘‘Manduin’’ skin. Another cool addition would be a cold, dead indside hitman-type character like Reaper. Hell, just add Reaper but change his ulti so we won’t have a second Valla. Add a Turnip character too. I’m serious, I want a Turnip character with glasses and a stick, so I can play against it and kill it. And I want a psychopathic acolyte from Warcraft3 who didn’t follow the path of the worker and is instead a serial killer with an appetite for liver.
  • I want better soundtracks. Less depressing, guys. I don’t want to feel depressed in the lobby. Just get a Tyler Bates- level soundtrack for the game to make the game more enjoyable as far as the acoustic part is concerned. WoW suffers from this too, the Elwynn soundtrack is part of my childhood but it makes me want to go to a clinic.
  • Make mercenaries more effective, not just slightly stronger minions. Not OP, but make their existence count to the collective good of our gleeful community.

Write your own suggestions in the comments, I would like to read them.

General disscusion is far more popular so threads there has grater chance of being read :wink:

1 Like