Just return to the game and already remember why I quit

Literally impossible to play in solo queue …

I am always stuck with the lowest skilled players, 0 team works, all bait plays.

Amazing how every other moba/mmo I play I can advance in ranks and here the matchmaking is so horrible.

I told my team to play as team and stop being cowards, they reported me and say I was the bad player. :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

No wonder this game died, so much potential yet failed at the most basic principle of matchmaking.

EDIT:
HAHAHAHA A player in my caliber gets bronze rank!?!? sorry what?? HAHAHAHA.

I am literally was multi rank 1 in wow before I quit, diamond in LoL, diamond in DOTA2, have 3 world records in ESO but end up in bronze in HoTS. :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Yea, this game deserve to die, uninstalled again.

3 Likes

Account playing SL for the first time can’t be placed above S4, for newer accounts anyway. Accounts made before SL change can be placed as high as G4, from MMR seeding.

As I said, on average, new accounts would get placed on S4, but depending on opponents you got, you indeed can be placed at B1 or something. That goes same for GMs on new account btw (you seriously don’t expected to get placed on Diamond or something when you got placement game wins against Bronzies, do you?).

What Blizz system gives you is double points when they don’t know where exactly you belong. That’s double points per win, double points per lost. As long as you don’t lose a game or two, you would keep this perk, making you climb faster.

If you can’t climb, there is no other way than to say, you’re just not good enough at this game.

Just searched some. You don’t seem like a first time SL player. While double points perk still stands, it seems like you already played SL before. MMR then doesn’t go away. If you were placed at Bronze now, you were likely Silver at best back then. And you expect to get placed higher?

Well, if you didn’t just want to spit on the game …
… a player of your caliber should certainly be able to climb out of bronzelands. And hopefully enjoy it.

Even though between smurfs (from external point of view, you included) and other variables, it may get relatively hard.

… It’s also possible that ranks are gradually moving down, with some at the bottom giving up and ever more people smurfing to enjoy the climb. (Copium?)

Have you ever considered getting good?

2 Likes

This gane is nothing like dota or lol , thats whybwe play it.

1 Like

Matchmaking has been terrible from the very start. I was preseason rank 1 - Diamond 2 following. Take it from me, just give up. There is no hope with this system, despite what the forum dwellers want to believe.

No. you cant climb in solo league. Its roulette

You can get out of bronze, but you cant make a steady climb. Its literally cancer, roulette every game with trolls, premades, etc