Just a short Lag and than My character ever to the position I got lag

I was in the Soloranked and I had a short Lag in game. After this lag my Character (Anub Arak) just moved to the Point I got the lag. No matter wich direction I clicked or try to focus (L) and defocus my character.

Here I will send you my Replay to the game if Possible.

I Dont have to say that I like MobA games especially it is Teambased like HotS. But since some Seasons I have not longer that fun as It has to be, and all because of some development desicions and bugs like this I got since some years.

Of course that happend in Soloranked and I lost the Game. Teamplay was good in this game and im pretty sure we had won the game. With a winning Rate from arround 51% and landing in Silver 5 because I left some seasons erleyer the Pickgroups while Allies had no useable Combination. It was my 10 Classification game. Thats the reason I fall from Gold 5 into Bronze. Now after 1 Year I pulled my out to Silver 5. The last seasons have shown that I got just a winning rate from arround 51%. I Play arround 10 - 20 games the week to rise. But now the work of one or two weeks was wastet in nothing. In december I had a Disconnect which I could not help it. I was angered about it. Now its the same thing. As a working person wich supports HotS (even financially) from beginning I’m more than depressed. Last time It was said They could do nothing to restore my Rankpoints I lost. This time I guess it would be Equal.

So im really pissed off this time because I try to get out of this stupid silver hell where only feeled 50% can do play as team. And many Unfortune in last time makes each try to raise the Divion to wasted time. It should be a bonus for long playing in one division.
Here is my suggestion. Is there a Possiblity to set my rank bach to blank or to Move all my characters to a new Battlenet account while Ranked will be reset?

If not Im out forever this time. Because in this way its time wasting on highest level.
I like the competition but its to longer fair to me, to play healer or tank in low ranked to increase the winning rate in statistic way while I get everytime to Puhsed back down. Quickmatch is broken since some month and makes no longer fun. The Herochaos gave me nothing helpful for playing a round, and unranked is just a boring version of Ranked. Just for Teamranked I dont stay in the game. Have you a solution?
And please tell my how I can send you the Replay that you can see the error by yourself.

best regards
Sertro