Johanna 20: Radiating faith vs indestructible

The shield got buffed last patch and the mass stun is real. Just tried it and it’s pretty cool for sure. On the other side, indestructible has alway been a sick talent too. Which one do you prefer between the two?

Indestructible is still way too good to pass up. Especially late game where staying alive actually makes the difference between winning and losing a team fight or the whole game.

1 Like

Indestructible does not give as much combo value. It can keep you alive for an additional 4 seconds, but unless you receive a significant heal during that time you are dead the instant it is over, in Taz-Dingo style. At 120 second CD it is also very hefty and will likely make only 1 or 2 appearances before game end.

Radiating Faith is all about making plays. 2 second stun on up to 5 heroes is insane. If you team has anyone with combo skills it can literally mean an instant team wipe. Sure if you take fatal damage you die, but dead enemies deal no damage…

1 Like

Indestructible or blinded by the light i would say.

I’ve started going Radiating since it got buffed. I’m loving it.

Or you could go blinded by the light, make your whole team harder to kill, on a talent that gets a very low cooldown based on how many people you blind.

Honestly as much fun as indestructible is, how often does that 4 second super shield deny more damage than the Blinded by the Light shield does on yourself alone?

The stun upgrade is very nice though, so depends on if your team can capitalize or you need to lock them down hard.

1 Like