It's impossibe to... (continue the sentence)

Idea of thread is to write what is impossible to do in Hots for your or for other players.

I start.

It’s impossible to take Master as Tassadar. Tried for 3 seasons.

It’s impossible to win with KT, what takes Pyroblast vs heroes with “Protected” status or any kind of counter. Waste of ult talent.

3 Likes

It’s impossible for Butcher to get meat from D.va’s Mech and Probius

12 Likes

It is impossible to win when Blackheart started bombarding your base and all your forts are down already

8 Likes

Imgur

So is this thread supposed to be for things that happen in game that would make no sense realistically (magic not withstanding), or things that we think are practically impossible in-game?

2 Likes

Meta: It’s impossible to have a balanced match maker for Quick Match.

Gameplay: It’s impossible to Butcher Ruthless Onslaught or Varian Charge a hero if the path is blocked by a KelThuzad Glacial Spike.

Company: It’s impossible for Blizzard to rework a hero without gutting them.

4 Likes

It’s impossible to get people to look at the matchmaker objectively.

3 Likes

It’s impossible to add something to the game without upsetting literally everyone everywhere.

10 Likes

It’s impossible for a week to go by without a forum complaint thread about KT’s Living Bomb being OP!

4 Likes

It is impossible to check on the HotS forums without noticing how freaking purple it is.

7 Likes

i raise you a
“its impossible to go a day on the forum without there being a thread about a hero being OP”

7 Likes

Maybe you can with Zeratul, Abathur and Tassadar

Zeratul use VP while bombarding
Afterwards have Abathur use Repair and clone Tassadar so both can shield core.

But I don’t know if it’s enough dmg mitigation

1 Like

Yes.

It’s impossible to get a match on the PTR and tryout new Junkrat.

1 Like

…to have fun in this game

1 Like

Its impossible to not throw a friend you know to the enemy team while you are retreating and he comes to save you while you use garrosh to save yourself and hear him wanting to smack your face in 20 different ways (?. (yes, i am lovely with my friends :slight_smile:) (?

2 Likes

Too true! Harbinger should stop these drinking games, none of us will see out the year. :grinning:

1 Like

It is impossible to not comment about being a master, after becoming a master.

It is impossible to read the forums about a hero being OP, while a counter thread was made 1-2 days ago about the hero being useless.

1 Like

It’s impossible to not collect essence as dehaka without hitting the AFK timer.

(And if you do you don’t deserve to play our lord and dinosaur.)

1 Like

I don’t really think so. Tassadar tends to perform better (not amazing, but better) at higher ranks. He makes a decent solo laner against certain matchups (and terrible against others). He’s also pretty amazing against double warrior comps with his AA build, which is where I tend to pick him.

The only issue is if he gets hard countered by like a Varian with shield busting talents, or high burst heroes from his once pathetic HP. Greymane’s sneeze would always make me cry.

LoL, that’s somewhat true. There are just some things you understand as a master player because you see everything in a more nuanced fashion. It sometimes does feel lazy when you’re using appeal to authority, but if someone is at gold or platinum level and still playing the game by saying that you need to soak all lanes, and you shouldn’t die, that’s just somebody who is playing by rules that are limiting your potential and ability to make plays depending on situation and context.

Its impossible to have the shimada brothers both in one team not feeling more superior then you

1 Like