Is tomorrow the big day?

I’m assuming that Hogger is going live, plus a new event or theme during this new two-hour long scheduled maintenance set for tomorrow. It’s also December 1. Woohoo! I’m feeling excited for the future of Heroes of the Storm.

Also I had gotten a legendary item from a random loot box last night. It turned out to be Auriel. Wow! She was one of the heroes I haven’t unlocked yet but always wanted to. Unbelievable fun and I’ve only played her about 15 games so far.

Auriel is the first Healer that I can see myself playing a lot more in the future. I already know that I want to become a pro with her. I love her play style very much. I played a Co-Op vs. A.I. game with her just trying to learn how to play her. I somehow stumbled into the MVP award, racked up 2 kills, 35 assists, 0 deaths and my team all voted for me at the end. First time I had ever gotten 4 votes. :heartpulse:

I love this game. Every time I feel like it can’t get any better it does. I hope the Devs keep it up! I have about 2,050 gems left over from the last time I spent some money on this game. I’ll probably buy another $20 or $50 dollars worth of gems next week. I know there will be a lot of skins and mounts I’ll want to purchase.

5 Likes

Tuesday for US, Wednesday morning for EU, no idea for other regions.

Probably :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully. :frowning:

I’m happy you are happy.

5 Likes

Unlikely :frowning:

Best part is I work evenings until Wednesday , so the temptation to try and Play HOTS won’t even be there till the Medallion is long gone
Yay me

Seems like someone’s lucky and happy.

Medallion wasn’t that bad. But whatever.

1 Like

It was a nerf to my favourite hero who did not need nerfs of any kind and it encouraged a stunlock meta even worse then before

It was horrible and it’s death will be appreciated.

My guess is that we’ll only get the event with skins after Hogger, maybe 2-3 weeks after, still having time so it’s here on the holidays and most of Winter.

(And a small part of me fears that we won’t get anything/much now, maybe due to have a lot of stuff for Blizzconline.)

2 Likes

Hogger is definitely coming out Tuesday since that is confirmed as the day of a patch for hots. Not sure if the event comes with him or a few weeks later.

1 Like

Hogger yes, but they didn’t say anything about a new event or theme or even new skins, I hope that they’ll do something an put some new stuff plus one event, if not with this patch, before Christmas at least.

I’d love to be as excited about this game as you are, but I’ve been quite disappointed already.