Is there a basic ability you wish it is replaced with something else?

Do you feel any hero’s basic ability doesnt fit them / suboptimal or any reason? If so what would you like to be replaced with?

I don’t play much Valeera but blade flurry kinda feels like an energy drain and you’re better off using another sinister strike. It’s only useful for waveclear I think.

As for what it could be replace with I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Nova’s clone is basically useless.

There are 2 ways to make it better in my opinion:

1. make her truly invisible around a clone (like pre nerf), and ONLY around a clone
  2. make clone an ult and give it her full kit (not reduced damage), make it controllable by Nova. Use the Precision Strike ult (with lower cooldown, lower damage and slightly lower cast time) as her new e. Change her ability on key 1 for “give 10% move speed, cannot be revealed for 1 sec”
5 Likes

or u can just control the clone. that works

1 Like

I wish Abby had something in his E slot when he wasn’t in symbiote.

4 Likes

Stukov’s weighted pustule, it is kinda boring tbh.

WISP!
GIVE LUNARA AN E!

this is a complete sentence.

7 Likes

Medhiv

Either portal or shield. Whichever.

morales’ safe guard is kinda bleh. Make it a level 1 talent and give her a little more cc.

I disagree.
I’m not just disagreeing to be contrarian.

3 Likes

Morales’ shield must be my least favorite skill. Usually armor is a talent option, not an entire skill! When I use it I’m constantly wondering if it’s providing value or not because there is absolutely no feedback.

My second least favorite skill is Morales’ grenade. Like ugh, why does she have to have a grenade? It’s slow, clunky and basically a coin flip between killing or saving someone. And that’s just not the enemy team, you flip the same for friendlies too.

On second thought, I think I detest both skills equally.

2 Likes

BS, her Clones are amazing for blocking skillshots and scouting bushes

A Truly useless ability is Garrosh Decimate, I’d love to see that Ult changed to a 1 Target Damage ability and Slow, in Fact I’d Merge it with His BodyCheck talent.

Decimate is cool concept wise for me , I love AOE attacks.

1 Like

He’s my most played, and I kind of agree… But since it can be strong on a detonate as you’re casting E on someone, it has a good enough use.

Thus, my vote goes to Rehgar’s Lightning Shield. Literally just a waste of mana 99% of the time. I avoid the W key like the plague when I play him.

I am also quite disappointed in his HOTS model, prefer his SC2 model.

Move Oracle back from talents into Tassadar’s D over new trait. Increasing CD from 30 to 45 seconds will be fair.

I much prefer having mana back through trait than vision though.
Or you would need to give him a larger mana pool, because it can fall down pretty quickly. Especially his quest, that would be hard to complete without the mana his trait gives him.

Also, Oracle is an insane talent that gives a wide area of vision. I wouldn’t call that balanced to give it to a hero from level 1 as a trait.

Malthael’s Death Shroud. It just makes no sense anymore after his rework. Before you could use it on a minion wave but since 1-2 AAs already mark all of the minions, this slow moving ability has just because useless.

I came here to say the same. It’s far from a useless ability, but it feels more like a trait or a talent TBH and kind of old fashioned compared to newer releases.

2 Likes

Arthas’ Death Coil.
It’s not a bad ability, but it really feels like it’s geared for QM. It provides him with an unconditional self heal and some poke but the amount is very minor for how slow and stubby he is. It still makes a difference sometimes but certainly not all of the time.
He’d be much more generally viable if they gave him a better heal or protection ability in it’s place, instead of being this off-tank that he’s been for a long while.

Really? It’s one of the main reasons I like playing her.
It does have some subpar moments and is slowly getting outdated since every hero gets their own armor talents but Safeguard is very strong when applied to heroes who don’t have options to generate their own armor. I’ve prevented many sure-kills just by pressing W, even without the healing from Q.

Her lack of CC is supposed to be her weakness for how amazing she is at single target death prevention.

When you learn how to use it, it’s actually quite reliable. I’ve secured plenty of kills on targets who are escaping or low on health because of a well timed grenade. And it’s great for giving someone who’s getting jumped on some breathing room.
I do miss the old version of it though, learning how to aim that one felt very rewarding when you learned how to use it as not just a self-peel but to secure kills.
Though I do think the current one does a good job of having a “skilled” ability on a very basic kit that lets you set yourself apart from players who are just trying her out.

3 Likes