Is Blizzard going to do anything?

Anything at all. A response would be nice.

This is in reference to the broken ranking system. There is 2 weeks left to do something.

1 Like

no
20 characters…

Nope they have not done anything in i think four seasons now. They gave up on this game and ranked is certainly gonna get no attention. Get used to premade or lose.

2 Likes

Is there a place to find a semi serious premade? Discord maybe is the best bet?

Where I used to play so much. I friended alot of people and i just to my friendlist for my groups. But finding new people I have no idea. I gotta assume discord might work

What I did is friend everyone who plays well and makes good and smart calls, doesnt ignore objectives, doesnt forget soak and does camps. Those are the people who will climb.

They’ve abandoned actively developing the game. It’s just in maintenance mode at this point. If they were going to do a major rework it would likely be in a completely new game built from the ground up. Activision/Blizzard has no idea what to do with current HotS and since they can see no way to monetize, they’ve no interest in fixing it.

1 Like

What is broken? You get a random potatoe assignation in teams…

1 Like

lol it is activision they never going to do anything since there is no money in the game, since they will not do any QoL updates to improve match making or any ranked play. There is no future in this game even though players want a good moba, i suggest taking your money else where and stay as far away from blizzard till they drop activision like divinity did. they made a rebound and recovered and now dont have to deal with the bad world of activision’

1 Like

Smart choice. I will not even bother with wow or overwatch or any other blizzard game again. They do not listen to the player base. Its we right, you wrong, play or quit. I decided upon quit.

Since last week, I have always one potatoe with more than 10 deaths. Something has been improved in the Random Potatoe Team Maker…