Intentional Feeding in Storm League

Just had a teammate intentionally run to the middle every time they came out, killing themselves, gave them the benefit of doubt, maybe keyboard was stuck, then they started taunting us, NoFunAllowed, Wasted 30 minutes, this kind of player should be banned for life. Never had this happen in ranked play

6 Likes

who thought it will get better with the new leagueā€¦same bs as in HL or TL

1 Like

Yes NoFunAllowed. Just played with this person 3 times already. The first time I reported and blocked him/her. the other 2 times i did the same thing and reported. This is very depressing Blizz. As much as its BS your not making it any better. You guys should make a code/part of the program where if someone is blocked you wont play with them at all

1 Like

So after playing HOTS for a little over a year and reading the boards, I have come to expect this type of play from time to timeā€¦ I would have someone troll just like stated above, try to move on, get teamed up with them again. This would put me 2 games down and put me in high tilt mode. The suggestion I got and have followed since storm league, queue a whisper to the individual, wait til they are in another game, then requeue. This has made my experience so much better. I wish they would allow us to perma block being on 1 to 5 peopleā€™s teams. The experience would be so much better.

2 Likes

He did it today too. He needs banned for life.

1 Like

I did the whisper trick. But the queue times were long enough that he would be back on and I was repeatedly put in the same game as him.

Hey we had the same game with him today. Apparently he just does this afk crap all the time. probly to destroy most peopleā€™s ranks so he can get his other characters higher or something

You just have to wait it out, I swear its been life changing for me. If you have to wait 30 min for it to say ā€œin gameā€, then wait 30 min, its worth it.

I played with him too. he isnt the only one.

This is the reason why blizzard needs to put in a feature where if you donā€™t want to play with a specific account, you can permaban that individual from being on your team. It would solve so many issues. Even if queue is longer, Iā€™d rather have a quality game instead of a waste of 30 minutes.

2 Likes

There are 2 players who are throwing in Storm League as well. Look out for Pepper#12574 and Shreddar#11304. They are on the America server.

This is how it works, actually its quite fun to troll others. This game is dead already, dont take it serious :slight_smile: