Insane Acti/Bliz Thrash-Quotes Compilation

My comment was very mild, it was not hateful by any measure darling. It was in fact a tiny joke about the current state of the AI changes. If you have had a human player replaced by the new AI you would understand what I said was in fact a very huge understatement.

Many posters created threads regarding the problems with the new AI, these problems have been now acknowledged by Blizzard. If people did point out these problems, it would no doubt take longer for Blizzard to find out about them.

Many of the comments you posted, often out of context in your main post are not hateful. You are using that emotionally charged word in an attempt to deride mostly valid and respectfully expressed criticism.

I did:

But if you want me to break down everything you quoted from me, bit by bit, then sure - I can do that.

This is a criticism of the way Free Rotation works and against the nature of the Collection, not a “thrash” of the game itself.

Again: Criticism of the financial mechanics behind HOTS, not the game itself.

This one really ticks me off, because you knowingly and willingly cut the part that clearly demonstrates it’s just a criticism of the financial aspect of HOTS:

I do not believe you. There’s too much willful misinterpretation going on here for you to be “taking things literally”, and I’ve only looked at my own quotes. From my perspective, you’re just a lazy troll looking for attention.

1 Like

I had so many other quotes, and instead you chose that one? Hahahaha, although I am aware how it sounds, I do try to sprinkle in some constructive criticism as well.

I love the game, but there are so many things that are lacking. And every time I try to give some suggestions they get shutdown, instead of at least entertaining the idea.

OP must be either drunk, or Activision fan boi.

Some of these posters actually make me miss HOH’s prattle.

I’m still shocked that a misleading thread that is taking some of the comments out of context by quoting in specific areas is still even up.

Mods pls.

3 Likes

Actualy, its not the true developers of their games being the problem. Its the management higher up. They force their developers to do the bad things like rushing games, adding microtransactions that everyone hates and trying to leach the max out of the players.

Activision used to be a good company that made great games (i loved THPS1-3 and CoD2 for example), they had a lot of good games on the PS2. But all that seems to be gone once they became too big.

Even valve suffers from this same thing, but so far they still only a few bad games (ricochet and artifact). But there is a major diffirence with valve. Games are not their priority of income, so when they make a game, they can try to make it good and just take their time. A luxury activision and EA dont have.

So even though its poor they got fired, we can only hope that it was the right thing to do, as it might reduce the costs for a game a lot.

But the problem is, bad decisions destroyed their reputation. if i know a developer is good, i would have no issues preordering a game including its season pass, even if its costs €100. But EA and Activision have such bad name to me, i generaly will not even look at a game of them unless its at a €10 price tag and is entirely single player. Just so i can be sure that i can avoid all their microtransaction trash, and also be sure that i havent paid to much for a game.

They made a lot of mistakes, and they are in a state where the only way to recover is to make good games again. But then you get the news that they want to introduce p2w elements in CoD bo4. And thats enough for a reason to simply never trust them again. They dont learn.

It is strange, some things the mods jump on in seconds, other threads can go for weeks that break every rule in the COC.

1 Like