Infinite friends

I want infinite friends on blizzard platform. Yay! No maximum limit or anything.

5 Likes

Agree. Iā€™m done being deleted by Hoku because she has too many friends :frowning:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t deleted you in months!

And to be fair, the one time I did delete you was after you told me you were done with Blizzard games and uninstalling, and I did have you in Discord. I am happy you changed your mind. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I heard Gargamel has a lot of people in his friends list that are boosting his rank.

2 Likes

imagine having friends, internal depression

3 Likes

I wish this was a problem I had :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think a limit is needed but this 200(?) is laughable especially now that every region is mashed together.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not just mashing regions together, if your friends list was confined to each Blizzard game, then there would be no problem. The more titles you own, the more friends you accumulate, at least thatā€™s my experience. Is there a cost involved in allowing for a larger or uncapped friends list?

1 Like

You need ppl to make it and on a large scale like this this might need some extra server resource.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough, Iā€™m very pragmatic when it comes to cost. As the benefit wouldnā€™t only be for HOTS I think the cost shouldnā€™t be a problem. I think itā€™s a net benefit, especially the more games they add and how many of them are best played with friends rather than solo.

2 Likes

We are all BWā€™s in heart :joy: We canā€™t get enough friends

1 Like

You should see general chat on EU when they talk about smurfs lol.
My fav is when they call them ā€˜ā€˜little blue magic goblins that cheatā€™ā€™

2 Likes

I keep forgetting this game has a general chat. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. I guess thatā€™s the real reason Blizzard doesnā€™t get rid of them. Blues gotta look out for blues.

2 Likes

So very true Froggy, I think Brightwing would get behind the idea of adding an infinite friends list. It almost sounds like a Brightwing level 20 Talent, ā€œInfinite friends/Infinite food.ā€ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How can you forget? Itā€™s why ppl still play this game. More ppl engage in gen chat than they do QM. Thereā€™s just so much to learn from ppl in gen chat. Theyre so knowledgable about the game and life, especially politics.

By being forgetful.

I wonder what their general chat rank is.

1 Like

Why? Like couldnt you find a good game to invite them on?