In order to properly LEARN how to play a hero

Please play vs A.I. or use that hero in ‘Try Mode’.

Don’t just pick a new hero and queue up against real players… Doing that is just a gross underestimation of the opponent’s game skill.

1 Like

Don’t take this advise. Play QM. You gain nothing from playing AI.

5 Likes

You don’t just start playing against other players. Learn what your abilities are FIRST, what your talents are FIRST, how to bind them together properly for max efficiency.

What works versus the dps? What about the tank? Are there stuns, etc. for interrupting supports or heroic abilities?

All of this can be determined by playing vs. A.I. or in try mode. Then play against real players.

I don’t think that the kind of people who need to be told this are reading this forum lol

I disagree… I can read. I know the abilities… playing against AI, teaches nothing.

This is correct. AI doesnt really do much for you unless youre literally just starting this game.

1 Like

Casuals don t have respect for others and ruined our gaming experiences in TL and HL, why blizzard let people doing TL with level -100 in ranked ?%?%?

Total none sense and i don t care about smurf, smurf should be abolish and only permit 1 account per IP.

When i learnt Illusion Master Samuro AI actually helped a ton, its a pressure free zone to mess up as much as you need to learn what to do.

Same with Maiev, Greymane and such and i have played ranked after only AI games with higher winrates than 50%

2-1 on Maiev
6-2 Greymane
60-30 On Samuro but i played QM too with him first, but still had the ~66% winrate there as well from the start.

Reason i dont go to QM to learn usually is that the mode is so flawed that i enjoy my AI co op shenenigan stomps more than QM 90% of the time.

Just AI and HL for me.

Only thing you have to learn in AI are hero spesific mechanics really, like AA speed for stutterstepping, reach of abilities because only plebs dont have quickcast and need a drawing on the ground and how much dmg you actually put out.

Edit: Case 1, i just took my Fenix with 12 AI games to HL to play first time PVP, i really thought i had some QM behind him but anyway, won ez. Plat 1 isnt an amazing rank.

2 Likes