Impossible to carry - lost against throwing 0 0 0 0 0 Li Li

I did topped every stats, i’m the Kael’Thas, still lost.

https://i.imgur.com/LWr1e5k.png

I doubt you could win in LoL / DotA if one of your teammates literally did nothing but die either :expressionless:

1 Like

You do realize you are posting an ARAM screenshot?

ARAM has no matchmaking. It is completely random people against completely random people.

It may very well be the enemy had 2-3 grand masters and you had nothing but AI mains.

There is no balance of any sort in that mode.

11 Likes

First of all i didn’t mention the matchmaking at all

Second i checked their profile and they were all bronze except for Orphea which was silver.

So you’re saying you can’t carry against full bronzes who had a total afk.

That means your skill level is also probably silver-gold at most
Would a player like Fan have carried that game, yes.

Pointless topic :thinking:

I topped every stats though, maybe you should learn to read numbers which strangely enough are universal across languages, i think the problem might be somewhere else with you.

Even if you topped damage, your damage is total crap for a 30 minute match compared to the enemy assassins. You did 100k less than their highest player.

You also died 10 times against a team whose Li Li wasn’t even playing.

Doesn’t mean the game was unwinnable if someone else was on the Kael’thas.

5 Likes

i guess i should have played as good as the others, i played too good that’s what you mean

maybe i should have done the same as Li Li, i get what you mean, thanks.

Their Junkrat is the real carry in that game, 18/4 with 181k damage while their healer was asleep with 0 contribution.

That game did have a carry in it. It just wasn’t on your team.
Enemy Orphea is also a complete potato so that game was 3v5 in your favor.

8 Likes

i’m not going to listn to someone named player you’re just flaming while i clearly was the best player in my team.

I didn’t flame, I just said your best was very low compared to their best players performance, when they didn’t even have a healer.

3 Likes

Holy crud that junkrat!!! If I were you I’d clap with them tbh. That was a well earned win for them.

5 Likes

Did you check your teams profiles though?

They may have been people who don’t even play ranked and are from AI mode.

Such a team could easily lose vs a couple of silvers who have extensive SL experience, even from a low rank like that.

I love to play aram. But every once in a while I get a game just like yours in solo q, where the teammate distribution is just unfair. That’s how it is in that mode.
You may even get extremely high ranked opponents sometimes, while your team doesn’t even have people with human experience.

Player-217918
because my teammates were not helping otherwise i could have done better

Shapeshifter-21359
yes, they were mostly masters

impossible to carry? :open_mouth: lol
you topped in all stats in ur team ONLY.
everyone in their team has More damage than u,

and you guys were playing against 4 ppl, look at their lili stats, she was a bot who they forgot to ping

you dont say “carry” here, bcoz u were not, 10 deaths? with johanna at just half the damage u did,
i think u far worse than johana in your team.

You giv a 5 year old the mouse n tell him to press W n click on any of the red heroes, and he can top damage with a W build in aram,

1 Like

So you were top stats and you were playing 4v5 but still lost.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/516313012878180352/671802101952937995/blyat.mp4

8 Likes

lol howd she get 9 assists?

Enemy team kaelthas did 100k more damage than you with no front line and healer sustain. And your team has 2 tanks, a healer and medivh. None of them does as much damage as any assassin does LOL! I’d say it’s your fault and you are silver tier player at best

There was probably a ton of fighting right before the gate where she stood. I was wondering the same thing.

Nice one. We always forget about the carries on the other team.