Im done, just so done

I should have learned how cancerous MOBAs are.
I get it, people don’t give much thought into thinking there’s people that don’t wanna waste their time losing.
You don’t wanna learn?
You don’t want to not be a nuisance?
Alright, I’ll join the club.
I heard of a really cool Medivh strategy, so he can travel to the enemy nexus huh? Nice.
I promise I will break the Nexus before any fort, just look. :slight_smile:
Dw, I will make sure this A-W-E-S-O-M-E community is given back because of how amazing they all are! ^-^

1 Like

That can’t be done, unless you manage to travel back in time to around 2016.

Now the core is immune to damage until the fort and keep on at least 1 lane are destroyed.
(Does not apply to Towers of Doom map, of course.)

1 Like

Not to mention, it has to be a fort and keep on the same lane.

1 Like

Betcha you didny hear about the leoric ghost walk to nexsus stradgey

2 Likes

Here, this may help you my dude. Rejoice reading it, find consolation in your fellow player’s tears, and share your own. Do not hesitate to use it as much as you want:

2 Likes

:popcorn:

1 Like

Nah, im done for.
I’ll be uninstalling today, im just gonna perma afk in games now. idgaf.

1 Like

These mega threads get stale like why not just go to reddit

I like the mega threads. If only for the reason that it’s better than clogging the forums with the same thread over and over again.

2 Likes

You either leave a hero or play long enough to see yourself become a troll.

2 Likes

This happened to me in all MOBA communities.
There’s a flaw in MOBAs. It’s a type of cancer.
I can’t stand playing this anymore.
I love certain heroes and their universes, but this is just too much.

I don’t blame you, I just went to play ranked for the first time in 2020. Got an AI 0s into the match. We lost…go figure. The game has hit an all time low. Even the AI don’t care anymore and just AFK in spawn.

1 Like

Maybe MOBA games just aren’t for you. And that is fine.

There’s quite a huge number of different variables and elements involved in MOBAs. One needs to be able to tolerate and accept that there’s going to be trolls and terribads and idiots who play while completely hammered and just let it go.

Just like racing games or GTA games aren’t for me.

1 Like

Wait are you uninstalling or are you afking? Also if this happens to you in every MOBA maybe it’s you.

2 Likes

Its not just moba, its online in general cause there is no punishment for players treating others like crap,.

1 Like

I queued for a match to afk. I admit it.
But I don’t wanna waste my time doing it more.
I uninstalled.
And to reply to other people, it’s not other games.
I play Overwatch and mechanical skill matters ALOT.
I can solo carry a game and trash players because I am good enough for that. It’s not as frustrating to be tied to a game with zombies and people who don’t understand heroes and don’t care.
In LoL it’s even worse since you need ITEMS and you need creep score to get gold.
You’re entirely reliant on your team.
No, no one is a god every match, I did alot of stupid things in games.
But I just don’t have the mental to see 4 people performing badly while I get stomped because im the only one trying to do anything.
In WoW I can do alot more in arenas. I can queue with a premade, and only the two of us can just win game after game.
Even in RANDOM Battlegrounds someone can carry with certain ease.
MOBAs are too frustrating for me, sadly that’s the truth.
League feels stressful because of how many things you have to do and keep track of, one mistake can mean an insane snowball.
In HotS, tanks function properly, there wasn’t this STUPID turret damage, which can be cheesed for free kills by bad players, things are BALANCED and feel GOOD.
To bad the whole thing sucks and Blizzard, like in alot of situations, refuses to fix matchmaking or making it the TOP PRIORITY.

I think if there is any reason it’s because with a MOBA matches come down to a simple win or lose. If you only value the win then a MOBA is not for you. People like this can’t shrug off bad games and it tilts them and they bring that baggage along to their next game.

It wasn’t easy for me when I first started playing MOBA’s, but I learned quickly to ignore those who troll. I try to enjoy something in a game where you have someone deliberately losing and to just hope to have a better game later.

5 Likes