I'm done. Hots is garbage

HotS is garbage. Individual skill is non-existant. I’m 1 season master 3 season diamond, been playing since 2016. I’ts just dumb luck if u win or lose; either you get lucky and get players who understand the draft and the game or you get total idiots who run around and die 4v5 whole game. Or Lilis tanking 3 players dies, runs in and does it again ending the game with 15+ deaths. What can I do in a game like that?

I get reported and silenced for talking back when these idiots blame me. Yesterday was hilarious I killed 2 players solo as Thrall, 2 seconds later Kara dies offlane in a 1v3 and says “This is pointless, Thrall doesn’t hit a single W”. I literally just soloed 2 players myself and killed them both… How am I supposed to NOT be angry?

Your game is absolute garbage and a waste of time. I’m moving on and I feel sorry for those who are under the illusion that their efforts matter in this game; they don’t. It’s just random luck. A master player and I can’t climb out of Silver…says it all.

I don’t even care about getting back to master anymore; I just want to play with people who don’t 4v5. I want to play with ppl who doesn’t run off and do a camp when u wiped the team and can end. I want to play with ppl who don’t fp Illidan.

I just want to play a game where I am NOT forced to teach every other player on my team how to play. I’m tired of everything being reliant on ME. If I get 1 death, the game is ruined cause my team will run in and die 4v5 despite repeated retreat-pings.

3 Likes

No.

That’s why you can win even 4v6 if you’re good enough.

You deserve it.

:rofl:

What a poor soul behind a saltmine.

1 Like

Y talking without sense.
He true 100% this game is 100% random. Individual skill does not matter. 100% matter is your other 4 allies skills.
IF I play with friends 90% wins.
If play alone 95% loses… (half of games any AFK)

IF you dont believe me you can join me I promise you with me will lose more than 50%…
People play with team 4-5 people and they always has most to say at forum about balance.

Author of the topic has 100% right. 100% random. 90% matches will hear bad language about my mum. And bLIZZARD will ban ne not person who abuse me.

I dont want saying worst things about this game because admins they feel praud when somebody is unhappy playing this sh…t. So let them think they dont destroy it 100%

1 Like

Oh my, you sure sound like a reliable and unbiased person with an opinion worth listening to!

I think we all know by now that, frankly, this is a skill issue, go get gud and stop complaining m9.

By hiding the chat.

Pretty sure this isn’t a bug, chief.

1 Like

Are you sure you a diamond/master player? I don’t think I’ve seen LiLi pick there in last few seasons.

Crazy though here but have you tried making friends? then those randos aren’t so random and you can stop blaming everyone else for your lack of teamwork

There’s a reason it’s called Grindmaster, bro.

Most to say about getting master talking players who played 0 matches alone…

LOL you haven’t played in years… What are you even defending LOL?