If you could only have one announcer, which would it be?

I wanna say Brightwing or Gazlowe, but I’ve been listening to those announcers for four years now, to the point where they no longer make me laugh.

It’s probably El Guapo, because I don’t understand what he’s saying and will never get sick of him.

2 Likes

It’s a bit the same for me too with Brightwing, so a announcer like El Guapo, Murky or The Butcher never really get old.

2 Likes

I enjoy listening to Mira Han. I knew from the first moment I heard the announcer preview that I had to have that announcer pack. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kevin.

I’ll see you in the Nexus.

If it has to be a hero, Abathur or Alarak.

4 Likes

I have a few that I use equally as much, but sticking with the theme of having to choose only one, I think I’d pick Blaze.

Arthas is pretty good overall for 90%+ games.

Mira Han and Matt Horner. Together.

The banter and romantic tension would be hilarious.

1 Like

That would not only make an awesome announcer, but an interesting hero.

As for the question, I use D.Va a lot because I somehow got her early on in a loot chest, and her quotes are funny and energetic. When i’m preparing my load outs this is the one part I don’t put a lot of thought into, but I do enjoy her as an announcer which is why she’s half my rosters announcer.

2 Likes

It would have to be Li Li. She is super upbeat and positive. Any other time, Diablo.

1 Like

Mephisto and Whitemane are great announcers for only 400.

2 Likes

i want a cho’gall announcer, if you ever watched a youtube video of all his quotes you’d want him too.

2 Likes

As no one has mentioned her before.
I’m going with Orphea.
She has this child-like but precocious behaviour, that shows out from time to time.
And she has special Voicelines when playing on certain maps (Raven Court):
Start Game on Raven Court Map
Destroying a Keep on Raven Court Map
Losing a Keep on Raven Court Map
Won match on Raven Court Map
Lost Match on Raven Court Map
Voice Line for a Kill
Another Voice Line for a Kill

2 Likes

Fang even though he’s not a hero, and probably never will be.

Kevin/Cloaken and his beautiful and angelic voice.

1 Like