If I refuse to play 3 games as support/healer

Will that quest eventually leave my queue? I cannot stand playing support/healer in this game.

You probably know the answer to this already. If you play storm league you’ll get the quest completed though even if you don’t do the quest itself

play 3 abathur games dude. aba is fun :expressionless:

And if OP doesn’t like SL, he can always play 3 Unranked games with an assassin & it will clear those support and healer quests out of his quest backlog as well.

Does the tooltip for SL and UD even mention this? I haven’t checked. It should, because these quest topics pop up fairly often and people don’t know about this mechanism in Draft modes clearing all quests at once.

1 Like

Nope. You gotta complete the quest or else it won’t leave your queue.

just go AI and clear it in 9 minutes, if you team has sgt hammer

2 Likes

Just play unranked then your quests will be completed no matter what you play.

Just play Kharazim. All the fun of an assassin and all the fun of a healer.

Don’t encourage him into draft modes we don’t need more salty DPS one tricks in sl thank you

6 Likes

Just play Storm League or Unranked Draft. It automatically completes one tick of your quests for you regardless of who you play.

There’s always space in bronze

Play Unranked or Brawl.

1 Like

Ai on the easiest difficultly is full of people who just speedrun quests. I recommend zarya. Her aoe AA makes pushing through 1 lane all the way to core nice and fast. Rehgar is fairly decent as this aswell.
In my experience, it takes about 6-7 min per game and as low as 5 min if everyone is on the same page.

1 Like

Play kharazim, the “i want to play assassin but got support quest” healer.

I didn’t think Brawl completed quests. Does it now?

It has for a while now. Ever since they changed it to its own dedicated mode named ARAM, instead of a weekly Brawl.

Interesting, I didn’t know that.

That’s a good change IMO.

1 Like

Play ranked. There all role counts towards quest completion.

1 Like

So let’s compile all possible ways to make the Healer/Support quest disappear:

• Play Healer/Support
  • Play Healer/Support in AI/ARAM games to “speedrun” it
  • Play Unranked Draft mode (clears all universe/role specific quests)
  • Play Ranked mode (same, clears all universe/role specific quests)

If you are daunted by draft modes then I recommend playing as Zariya/TLV/Kharazim and just pretend to be an Assassin player in vs AI. Like others said easiest difficulty is filled with likeminded people who want to speedrun the match so they can complete the quest. This without role/universe restriction is also what you can do when you got a loss streak and just wanna clear the “win 3 matches” quest.

i played stuvok for a week for the 15 grind and boy… i deleted the game twice only to redownload

IF YOUR TEAM IS GOD AWFUL AND YOUR SUPPORT/HEALERS ITS OVER u cant carry its done