I Passed 60% Win Rate on Tracer, AMA

yes

1 Like

I want to learn how to destroy everything with tracer but I feel bad when I win with her.

Not to be rude or anything, but the description in the first paragraph makes it sound kinda gross.

It’s like a liquid kinda thing you put with other foods?

How do I be the very best, like no-one ever was?

4 Likes

Go full pokemon mode and catch them all.

It is very easy to break down:

Tracer counters everything that relies on skillshots and any melee without a gab closer or range skills (like butcher or xul).
But she is countered by mostly any AA heroe, cause the most of them just simply out range her.
Furthermore anything with a point and click ability like Diablo, bw or uther is a nuances to her. Also sylvanas is very hard to deal as a tracer, since she has only to press q once and tracer melts.

Is not countered by tracer by any means but zera counter tracer.

Tracer can’t decloak him. But zera has more burst and also can stick to her even if she blinks around like she is on crack.

We could extrapolate more on this matchup and find out why was he showing as unfavored.

Both of them have a very good late game burst.
Tracer’s Pulse Bomb scales at 6% per level.
Zeratul’s lvl 16 are enormous for PvE.

Zeratul has a hard time landing his W on Tracer and his attack range is only 1.5. If he lands one of his W, Tracer can use Recall to avoid Vorpal Blade, if I’m not mistaken.

Pre late game, Zeratul is not a danger for Tracer at all. She gets her sustain very early on and Zeratul doesn’t have the mobility to outplay her. I’m comparing only stats around great players by the way.

The best player to enlighten this matchup would be Dynouh.

Welcome to the 60%+ Tracer club.

1 Like

Congratulations, I’m still at 54% myself.