I need help please

Hello my in my account of the heroes of the storm something strange happens I started playing recently and since the event this Overwatch I have no rotation of free heroes, the account does not level me up even if I go up to the only hero I have that they gave me with the tutorial (Jaina), and she is giving me the game boxes from a past wrestling event (I deduce that it is a past event…) I ask about the chat and no one answers me, I don’t even know if they can read me.

I go to blizzard support in case they can help me and they wash their hands and send me to the forum… could you help me?

If you have unlocked jaina you can play against an AI team bots or coop team vs ai to earn low pressure experience while you learn the game. It sounds like you either tried repeating the tutorial mission that game you jaina or one of the other tutorials available from the game settings menu, which so far as im aware dont award gold or exp.
The lack of free heroes in rotation today really sucks for people on fresh accounts, but as long as you have one or 2 you should still be good to play and level them up.

edit: if you are in US East servers and need clarification feel free to add me from here if it lets you, if not I can msg you too.