I have 10k gold

Who should I buy? Just toss some suggestions out, and lets figure this out.

Get more 5k and buy Orphea tomorrow.

1 Like

Who are you missing? What type of characters do you like?

Better to wait 2 weeks and save that 5k for a current hero. Then get Orphea when discounted.

2 Likes

I am missing 48 characters, sooo…
Just make some suggestions.
And I like a lot of characters, so that is why I am asking for some ideas.

but to help a bit, I only have Muradin and Jaina at the 4k. Everything else is 7-10k gold.

Edit I only have Muradin and Jaina left to buy at the 4k price.

I recently bought Samuro cause I come from Starcraft and I like micro.

You like what? What is micro?

Controlling Samuro’s illusions. I saw Grubby do some sick Samuro plays where he had the “main” Samuro pushing, meanwhile he moved one illusion down to another lane and as soon as he was in danger he swapped to that one.

Micro is controlling different units effectively. It’s most prominent on heroes like Samuro and TLV where you have to control multiple characters at once.

1 Like

By what you like and can afford? :slight_smile:

What is your current favorite hero, and what role do you like the best? (Tank, bruiser, healer, mage, melee assassin, that sort of thing.)

Well in that case I’ll put in a pitch for my personal favorite hero to play, Fenix. He’s pretty easy to play as a mostly auto-attack hero, has a lot of viable talent choices, good self sustain, great escape that can actually dodge a lot of sorta unavoidable stuff like butcher’s charge or kael’thas’s pyroblast, both ults are viable depending on your team comp, and has consistently been a top tier hero since his release.

Stitches is a lot of fun to play and pretty easy too but he’s getting a rework soon so I’d wait and see how that turns out before dropping 7k on him.

If you like healers Whitemane, Stukov, and Deckard have been consistently good for quite a while and are all good choices.

Mal’ganis is quite strong and has a lot of self sustain so he’s able to compensate for errors as you learn to play him and is a lot of fun once you get good with him and can be a constant threat because of how difficult he can be to take down.

I like the sound of Fenix.
I have played the three healers you suggested, and I really only like Deckard, which I own.

Mephisto is still a Press R to win char.
Or Mal’ga.

So we have Fenix to go with.What else can you peeps think of?
And I already tried Mephisto. Not my cup o’ tea.

If you only have 10k don’t buy any heroes, save it. There will be a time when they release something for a limited you can only get with gold and you want to have a small stock pile to grab that something.

Personally i like to keep at least 30k available but i have been playing for a while and i understand that your resources are more scarce.

If you must buy a hero make sure its a hero you will use and love because they could always lower the price later or give them away for free. So you don’t want to buy heroes just for the hell of it.

I see you like azmodan, tracer, and you have a very high win rate with nazeebo. You may like zagara?

Get D.Va and only play D.Va. Your teammates will love you.

Honestly though, I’d grab Jaina. She’s a super-fun hero with a low skill floor and a decent skill ceiling. She’s also pretty strong and can fit into most teams. Also, saving the most gold you can is generally a good thing.

Try various heroes when they are free, and use that to decide what to spend your gold on.

But otherwise, my recommendation is Cassia. She is fairly straightforward to play, can clear, team fight, and is relatively difficult to gank due to her trait, and thing like her movespeed talent. I somehow managed to escape from a Diablo and Mal’Ganis out for my blood the other night with her.

She does very good damage, and her blinds can be game changers against heroes like Raynor, Fenix, Artanis, or the Butcher.

1 Like

(looks at your name and mannerisms)

Why not Tracer? With a good team she owns everybody.

Valla, Li-Ming, Zera, Artanis, Arthas, Greymane?

Tassadar :ok_hand:…