I found this while browsing Twitter dot com

discuss

8 Likes

The problem is there’s A LOT of heroes that haven’t had new skins in a long time D:

3 Likes

Mind games.

DAE Lost Vikings? :thinking::triumph:

2 Likes

Obviously Nova!
Really cool girl, hasn’t had her skin showing since the recolour of her Widowmaker skin (silver).

I predict our other big golden boy, Imperius

Uh, no, she got one months ago.

2 Likes

I can only imagine who that will be. Some heroes have barely any skins und could use new ones. Like
Kerrigan
Li-Ming
Sonya
Zagara
Jaina
Li Li
Nova

3 Likes

Biggest Kappa of the century right here boys.

Also add KTZ while you’re at it. :wink:

6 Likes

Totally forgot her robot arm scrapyard skin… :frowning:

Maybe Zarya, she hasn’t had anything in decades as far I can remember, except for fall of king’s crest the knight skin (halloween 2018).

Tyrande also hasn’t gotten anything for a long time I believe, even longer than Zarya.

Or Artanis! When did he get a new skin actually?? Only the green recolour of his base skin was quite recent. Same goes for Probius btw, only getting a recolour.

There are so many Heroes that aren’t getting a new skin in ages that it could be almost anyone. I hope it’ll be Imperius just because I found all his recolor and alternate skin pretty uninteresting.

Fenix / Vikings / Thrall / (Cho’gall???) / Imperius maybe? / Malganis / Alexstrasza / and perhaps Nova. oh almost forgot Probius?

WHY YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT RAGNAROS? wow

2 Likes

Gimme a medivh skin, i won’t get mad i promise.
Gets another genji ming nova jaina skin.

2400 shard costing ragnaros skin would sell like icecream on a hot day!

1 Like

i wouldn’t be surprised if people actually buy it for gems only. but hey whatever they don’t care about working on making a ragna skin but they prefer to waste time on making new stupid tints for other heroes sure waste your time on tints instead of working on some cool ragna skin that everyone want’s

2 Likes

The problem with Ragnaros is that a new skin can take a year to make or even more with the team we have now. They just can’t spend that much time on only 1 skin.

1 year? what? why? ok how about a new tint for him? is that also hard? instead of full orange can’t they make blue? or would that also take 1 year to make new tint for him?

Idk about a new tint. All I know is that the devs already said Rag has some special effects that take a lot of work to do, so if they want to do new skins they just have a lot of extra work. I feel like just a new tint would take a lot of work as well.

how did they make Lil Ragnaros skin? and why it has the same tints as his regular skin?

On another note does junkrat really need some other skin?

hmmm he got halloween skin before and he has 2 other skins other than that i don’t think so