I despise AZJackson

The impudence! The audacity! The unmitigated gall!

Sheesh, even I get a little irritated when people make hate threads towards developers because they’re not satisfied with something about a game…and they have absolutely nothing to say about their actual dissatisfaction.

“(Expletive) Jeff Kaplan! Fix yer (expletive) game, you lazy (expletive)! I hate this (expletive)! UNINSTALLZ! DELETEDED!!”

What’s Jeff supposed to do with something like that, other than waste those seconds of his life by reading it? The same goes for Jackson. If I recall from one interview he did, he stated that he uses feedback from these forums as part of his developmental process. What possible feedback can anybody get from a thread like that?

I saw the title and wondered, “does it hurt to see your efforts rewarded by open call-out threads?” but then I read the thread and your reply.

I don’t know if you care to field it but do you have any comments on player reactions/interactions toward the staff, particularly such as the thread’s title would imply? (Barring, obviously, that OP is in fact an absolute gem of a person and has made a cool thread after all)