I can´t play Heroes of the Storm

I recently change my PC, the oldest one have windows 8 installed and the game work very well, but these one have windows 10, at first the game didn’t enter but after some programs like DirectX, Visual C++, Drivers actualization, etc. I manage to enter the game.

But everything looks normal, but after the screen flickers the game stops and i have to turn it off from the desk.

Help please

Hey there Jandrescs,

Thanks for reaching out regarding those performance problems you’re experiencing with Heroes of the Storm. Since you mentioned upgrading to Windows 10, be sure to grab any available Windows 10 updates using the instructions on Microsoft’s page.

If the problems persist, please post a ‘DxDiag’ so we can further investigate the issue. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).