Kel'Thuzad Necromancer//My wish and My Idea

Undead Necromancer, they were always fascinating and influential characters. They were very much seen during the fall of the Lordaeron and later in the Lich King era and had many negative effects on the story.
One of the most famous was a character named Kel’thuzad who curse Arthas with losing his life, and he was brought him to Lich king and give many negative effects, especially on the re-attack of Clamidor and the re-emergence of Lich King.
today I create a good suggest about one of these Necromancer. I have a build about him. He is a Healer than can grant huge amount of heal to his ally and also can deal noticeable damage to enemy (as a healer) and also he can replace ally Hero location for support them well and grant them heal in proper time.
also he can summon an Ziggurat in place of fort and keep and cover his team well.

Base1

Title: Kel’Thuzad Necromancer
Zone: Warcraft 3
Race: Undead
Roll: Healer

Base2
Health:1859
Health Regeneration:4.21
Basic Attack Damage:86
Attack Speed:1.25
Attack range:5.5

Basic Abilities

Q) Inclusive Coils

Kel’thuzad unleashes Inclusive Coils. Healing all nearby ally Hero, minion summon and camp for 133 and dealing 75% of this amount as damage to all nearby enemy Hero, minions, summon, monsters (8 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost).

W) Cripple

Cast it on target reduce his attack speed by 50% for 3.5seconds and his movement speed by 60% for 2.50 seconds (12 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

E) Unholy Frenzy

Active it to grant a nearby ally hero, summon and monster15% attack speed stack up 3 time up 45% every 1.00 seconds. Also while Unholy Frenzy active, health regeneration of target reduce by 60%. Unholy Frenzy persist for 6 second (14 seconds cool down and 45 mana cost).

T) Trait

D1) Life Coil, Death Coil

The amount of healing or damage done is done by Inclusive Coils will be restored. Wile this amount that is effected to [Heroes] are equal to 1000% of current Inclusive Coil healing/damaging amount, then we can use Life Coil/Death Coil that heal/ half damage only one ally/enemy Hero with this restored amount (30 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost for each Life Coil and Death Coil).

D2) Book of Death

Kelthuzad summons three skeleton warriors and 3 skeleton archers, each skeleton warrior has 615 health and dealing 26 damage. Skeleton archers have 406 maximum health and 39 dealing damage. Each Skeleton die heals nearby ally hero, minion, monster for 8% of their maximum health.
(30 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

R) Heroic abilities

1) Summon Ziggurat

Summon a Ziggurat tower in a Fort or Keep location. Ziggurat has 2500 health (6% per level),each ally Hero can place at Ziggurat tower and he be prevented of any damage and also he is healed for 95 health per second. Kel’thuzad also can control his Ziggurat, while in this phase, dealing 190 damage to chosen enemy and slow it’s attack speed and movement speed by 25% for 2 seconds. Ziggurat persist for 10 seconds (75 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).
Note: Allies Heroes and also Kel’thuzad can stand off or on in Ziggurat.

2) Unholy Aura

Kel’thuzad release unholy area in a width area. Grants nearby ally Hero 15% bonus movement speed and 100% healing received and 100% increase health regeneration for 10 seconds (40 second cool down and 50 mana cost).

Talents

Level1

1) Reduce cool down of Cripple by 4 seconds and refuse it’s mana cost.

2) Active to instantly teleport to a chosen location and remove negative buff and effect of Necromancer (35 seconds cool down).

3) Active to dash forward and instantly unleash an Inclusive Coil to nearby enemy/ally (40 seconds cool down).

Level4

1) Quest: kill enemy minions while Book of Death active.

Reward: after killing 50 minions, the cool down is reduced by 5 seconds and mana cost get half.

Reward: after killing 100 minions, each number of skeleton warriors and skeleton archers are increased by 1.
Passive: while Book of Death active, Kel’thuzad’ s basic attack dealing 50% more damage to enemies.

2) Book of Death also summon a frost skeleton mage with 436 health and 50 damage, his basic attack slow enemy movement speed by 20% for 2 second.
Passive: while Book of Death active, Kel’thuzad gain 100% extra mana regeneration for it’s drutaion.

3) Skeleton warriors gain 25 armor reduce damage taken by 25% and Skeleton archers grain 20% bonus attack speed.
Passive: Gain 10 armor and 10 spell power).

Level7

1) Increase the amount of healing/damaging done by Inclusive Coil to 75% but it only can being casted on ally/enemy heroes.
Passive: increase range of Inclusive Coil by 50%.

2) Increase damage done of Inclusive Coil by 50% but reduce healing done done by 25%.

3) Increase healing of Inclusive Coils by 20% but damage is reduced by 30%.

Level13

1) for each ally/enemy hero effected by Inclusive Coil Necromance gain 1 spell power for 10 seconds stack up to 30 spell power. Stack will yield of re-casting ability.

2) Unholy Frenzy no longer stack up to 45% increasing attack speed. It instantly grants an ally Hero 45% attack speed for 6 seconds but reduction regeneration health is increased from 60% to 75%.

3) Basic attack of self or ally Hero while Unholy Frenzy is active, increase duration by 0.25 seconds.
Passive: health regeneration reduction of Unholy frenzy is reduced to 40%

Level16

1) While Unholy Frenzy is active on allies hero Kel’thuzad’s trait ability recharge 100% faster.

2) For each ally/enemy Heroes effected by Inclusive Coil, cool down is reduce by 0.70 seconds up to 7 seconds.

3) Cripple also reduce enemy hero’s healing received by 50% for 4 seconds.

Level20

1) Increase Healing amount of Ziggurat to ally Heroes with 3% of their maximum health also increase this duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds. Each time skeleton warriors, archers, mages attack an enemy hero, reduce cool down Ziggurat reduced by 0.5 seconds.

2) Reduce cool down of Unholy aura by 40 seconds, also movement speed bonuses of Unholy aura is increased from 15% to 25%. Unholy Aura now ally heroes grants talent unholy frenzy.

3) Unholy Frenzy now grant an additional charge but duration is reduced by 2 seconds.

4) Active it to instantly use an Death/life Coil with 100% of amount to heroes (40 seconds cool down).

5) Active it to become a ghost for 15 seconds Become Invaluable and gain 25% bonus movement speed and can cross the train, but can not dealing any damage to enemy.
Passive: Unholy Frenzy is failed in while Kel’thuzad is ghost.

4 Likes

If you gave a choice of two traits, I would choose the call of skeletons.
1000% of the damage seems to me too strong. And the skeletons … come on
Necromancer + Skeletons = perfect?
(Σ ≧ ▽ ≦) σ

I would remove the restriction of Ziggurat’s summon, and make it a normal summons (Like “Gargantua” Nazeebo). Yes, and you can raise the recovery of health to 5-7% just to limit the stay / re-entry into it.

This is very weak for Ultimate ability. Ana does the same with her grenade, and she has this basic ability. Maybe it’s worth making it original and giving a debuff to the enemy in the amount of -150% of the target’s healing? (You put this ult on Arthas, he cured (?) Uther by 300 and instead of healing he received damage in the amount of 150. That is, all the healing that gets the target, it takes damage in itself)

1 Like

Unholy Aura is one of old and famous ability in warcarft3 this ability work in a relatively large area, it is exact work similar to The Glory of The Alliance, while this ability active, allies hero receive 50% more healing ,self or with others, this ability created for increasing heal done in a large area and I think it is not weak, especially when this ability combine with Inclusive Coil or Life Coil will yield huge amount of AOE heal.

This Ziggurat work as a Fort, Keep. Necromancer create a Ziggurat at location of Fort or Keep and ally hero can stand on in while they are prevented and get heal equal to 20% of their maximum health. While they are in standing, Ziggurat can dealing damage, it is a combination of Anduin, Blaze and Ragnaros ultimate.
Increasing healing amount make a overpower of it and it is not fine at all.

Correct the description, instead of 20% you have only 2%.

2% every second, Ziggurat persist for 10 seconds. It is equal to 20%, but I increase this amount to 2.5%.

also I should add this point that Ziggurat can take damage from enemy and maybe it will be destroyed less than 10 seconds and can not receive all of 25% heal amount, for it I create Book of Death, this level can prevent of Ziggurat with its’ summoners.

1 Like

Your Q ability Cooldown for 20 seconds. And the duration of the aura is only 8. This is once a great healing, and everything exactly looks weak. If I had a choice. I would choose a ziggurat. With just one healing ability, I would not have taken an aura. I would have thought if there were 2 healers: Necromancer + Lucio, Ana, Alexstrasza, Malfurion, Rengar and possibly Stukov. But these are too big requirements.

1 Like

This is all exactly too small. Heroes would rather use Ziggurat to save from explosive damage (Celtas, Illidan) than stand in a block of 10 seconds of a fight.

they can stand off or on, as switch in or off like as blaze ultimate, every time an Hero stand on it, he will be prevented from any damage and heal for 2.5% of his maximum health every second. This level has more supportive respect until healing effect.

That is, between the use of ziggurat, there is no recovery time?
2.5% is very small, too weak a reward for the fact that you: Lose time while running to Ziggurat, while healing in it (Valla Health at 10 level 1884-2.5% = 47) health per second. When your “Q” you make up for 2 times more. Even if an ally escapes from some ability to hide in Ziggurat, it is beneficial to the enemy. The target loses time (Does not cause damage, does not heal, does not interfere with enemies) it is “Disabled”. Most often, fights take place for some kind of objects. (In the middle of the line, which is far from the Allied fort).

1 Like

I will Increase this amount if you like but I should add this all effect of a ability can not have huge benefits, basically this ability is created for preventing from damage and healing done are the second or maybe third parameters. Maybe some of the ability can not use full for some issue, especial healing or damaging percent is not nice for all situation. This ability use for more Strong Hero like as Bruiser and tank for recovering them and this talent is not a good thing for assassins but it can be a good prevent for them.
Ziggurat only can place in Fort and Keep location and it is a Defender and Cover for team.
maybe I increase a idea for improving damage of Ziggurat that can be more effective.
Mr lalution, I think you find for a Perfect Hero that can be nice for all situation, but it can not be happen every time, maybe some Hero can not proper for some thing and some Hero can not hold them well and it is (No problem).

1 Like

No, I’m not looking for the perfect hero. I do not go beyond the scope of this ability. I wanted to say that the ability has more disadvantages and inconveniences than benefits. IMAO

3 Likes

Okay. See my new edit about this healing done, I think it is more better.
I accept your ideas and I think this healing done can be more better. Starting of 50 amount heal in level 1 as base with 10% per level make it 117.89 in level 10 per second and in level 20 we see 305.79+2% of max health per second. Sure your ideas yield it more better, thanks you Mr.

3 Likes

Your thought is very suitable to describe why I criticize ziggurat so much.
All these 3 abilities allow you to change the course of the battle where this occurs. Ragnaros can also add value by becoming part of the fortress, thanks to the increased range of his abilities. Blaze puts his bunker right during the fight, saving the lives of the allies here and now. It’s also about Anduin’s ultimate ability. Zikurat is standing somewhere there. Yes, it helps to defend well, but in this form it looks more like a normal well that you use during the first 10 minutes of the game. The idea itself is good, (I really like controlled stasis). But for that, we are given 2 ults to choose the one that we need in this game. But Aura (R1) provides more benefits for zigurat. Since it looks much better independently, you attack or defend.
P.s. An updated ziggurat with weakening the enemy and enhanced recovery looks better (you do not want to storm the fortress on which the zigurat stands)

2 Likes

That is right, I finally summarize my Concept about this ultimate:

1) Ziggurat replace with Fort and Keep in really Ziggurat become Fort, and Keep for 10 seconds.
2) Allies Hero can stand in Ziggurat for this duration and will be prevented of any damage and heal for 50 (10% per level) amount per second in this duration.
3) Ziggurat deal damage to enemy Hero and slow their movement and attack speed.
4) every time player want he can stand off or on in Ziggurat.
5) Ziggurat can place on a destroyed Fort and Keep location.

Conclusion: Ziggurat is a combination of Fort and Keep (for dealing damage and defends) and is very similar to Hall of storm (as healing done).

I feel that I had some error and mistake in my note cause of weak English, I improve it, I think these idea and others are very nice. I remove this similariton about Anduin, Rag, Blaze, I work separate of their build.

Thanks

3 Likes

we’ll some edit for Kel’thuzad Necromancer and get it some fresh,please visite it and as this Concept is old maybe many people can not see it,now you can get enjoy again,thanks.

2 Likes