Crypt Fiend//My wish and My Idea

Base1

Name and Title:Crypt Fiend the Scourge Army.
Zone:World of Warcraft and warcraft III.
Race:Undead
Role:Ranged Assassin.

Base2

Health:1721(5% per level)
Health Regeneration:3.97(5% per level)
Attack Damage:103(5% per level).
Attack Speed:1.25
Attack Range:5.5

Abilities:

Q)Crypt Swarm

Release a wave of Crypt swarm with high width and short range to enemy and deal 142 (5% per level) to them.
(8 seconds cooldown and 50 mana cost).

W)Web

After 0.50 second, root an enemy Hero or summon for 1.5 second .enemy hero also become silenced and can not move any there.(9 seconds cooldown and 60 mana cost).

E)Undead Gas

Create of wave of undead Gas around the Crypt Fiend ,deal 46 damage (5% per level) every 0.25 to nearby enemy for 1.25 second; after it, Undead Gas end and Crypt Fiend become stealth for 2 seconds.(9 second cooldown and 45 mana cost).

T)Scourge power

1)Each time Crypt Swarm hit an enemy Hero it get 1 stack of Scourge power for 10 second, each stack increase next Crypt Swarm damage by 20% and also increase Next Crypt Swarm Range by 20%.Scourge power stack up 5 times.

2)Scourge power also grant this ability to Crypt find that every 4rd his basic attack on a same target deal 2 more basic attack but with 75% damage.

Heroic Abilities:

1)Web Ground

During 2 second, Crypt Fiend release Web acid to ground and in final root all enemy who stand on that area for 1.75 second.

Note: Crypt Fiend can move in this duration and create acid in area as it want, and in final of this time, root everyone was in area for 1.50 second.(90 second cooldown and 80 mana cost).

2)The Scourge Army

Active it Increase Crypt Fiend shape’s size by 30% get a Frozen skin (description of ability) get 25 spell power and 15% attack speed for 12 second, also basic abilities recharge 50% faster in this duration.(45 second cooldown and 60 mana cost).

Talents

Level1

1)Increase Undead Gas duration by 1 second and it’s damage dealt by 100%.
Passive: Increase Undead Gas area by 50%.

2)While [E] active Crypt Fiend get 20% movement speed, while he is stealth, this amount increase to 30%.

3)Crypt Fiend always is stealth while he use [W] and for 1 second after it.

Passive: Increase Crypt Fiend Movement speed by 10%.

Level4

1)Crypt Swarm also Slow enemy movement speed by 6% for 3 seconds stack up 5 times up to 30%,stack yield of Scourge power.

2)Undead Gas also slow enemy movement speed by 25% for 2 second.

3)Scourge power also grant Crypt Fiend 5 armor reduce damage taken by 5% stack up 5 times to 25.

Level7

1)Reduce time of acting Scourge power from 4rd basic attack to 3rd basic attack and increase it’s damage to 100% of Crypt Fiend Basic attack.

2)Increase bonus damage of Scourge power related to basic attack from 2 to 3 and increase it’s damage to 100% of it’s damage dealt.

3)Increase damage of Scourge power 75% of basic attack to 125% of this amount.

Level13

1)Crypt Fiend is healed for 25% of basic attack damage dealt to all enemy, while in 5rd stack of Scourge power ,this amount Increase to 50%.

2)Crypt Fiend is Healed for 50% of damage dealt with Crypt Swarm, this amount is doubled versus heroes.

3)Undead Gas also heal Crypt Fiend for 100% of damage dealt to all enemy.

Level16

1)Crypt Swarm also deal 50% of it’s damage dealt to enemy over 3 second after using it.

2)Scourge Power also Increase each bounce damage cause of 4rd or maybe 3rd basics attack within 1% of enemy maximum health.

Passive: get 20% attack speed.

3)Reduce cool down of Web by 3 second and refused it’s mana cost,Web also blind enemy for 1.25 second after it’s root duration,cause them not basic attack for 1.25 second.

Level20

1)Reduce cooldown of Web Ground by 30 second and it’s root duration from 1.75 second to 2.50 second.
area is effected with Web Ground now can burn with Undead Gas deal damage to enemy who inside it with 100% more damage for 2.50 second.

2)Increase spell power of The Scourge Army from 30 to 50 and it’s attack speed bounce from 20% to 30%.Hitting enemy Hero with 5rd stack of Crypt Swarm reduce The lich king’s Army cooldown by 3 second.

3)Active it to Burrow in ground and heal for 30% of your maximum health over 3 second.(40 second cooldown).

4)Crypt Fiend always release Undead Gas to nearby enemy with 100% more damage.

Passive: Increase Crypt Fiend maximum Health by 500.

5)Get 20% attack speed and 1.1 attack range.

2 Likes

If you want to make a more unique version of the Crypt Fiend, you could use a blind one in Tuten’kash.

1 Like

thanks for your note and hint,I’ll use it.
I dont know this character until now,I did more focus on Warcraft III and WOW lich king,anyway thanks again.

1 Like

Yes! Finally, the idea with the Nerubs! My favorite dungeon in WoW was Azjol-Nerub, so here I will be more serious and try to describe very well my thoughts on this concept.
I will begin with the first part, my misunderstanding of the bundle of abilities and the role that you gave him.

You write that the spider (this is an erroneous name, but it will be easier so that I would not complicate the tex) is the Assasin range. To (Q) ability I have no questions, it deals a lot of damage and works in tandem with (D). But only she does damage. I do not think (E) the ability is correctly formulated, because it synergizes very poorly with the spider’s attack range. She is very similar to the ability of Dahaki (W) and (E). But it works (damage around the hero) with Dahaka because he initiates fights and has a melee attack. He is always in close contact with the enemy and there it looks good. But with a spider when it has (Q) which is the main source of damage and makes it more of a Mage than an Assassin / Fighter. I can’t say anything about digging, all heroes who deal damage need a way to survive.

You can tell me: “I have (W) which puts the root on the enemy and during this time, I can inflict damage (E)”, but no. Assassins must kill subtle and key heroes (Arrows, supports), but the spider cannot get into the back line in order to cause damage. Tanks / Brewers will interfere with you and you will most likely use (E) to get out of the fire. I will give an example of a standard Assassin: Zeratul with his leap. He deals a lot of instant damage and has the ability to get key characters. Your hero is more like a magician (Kael’thas) who has control and strong AoE damage. I already said that (W) is not bad as a target control and there are no questions to it either. Now I’ll say about (D), with the first part everything is clear. But from the second I did not quite understand. You give him an auto attack modifier, but you don’t reveal the ways for him if someone wants to become the one who deals damage with auto attacks.

I suggest changing its description a bit: Each 4 auto-attack / spell gives you the opportunity to conduct 2 auto-attacks. If we do it this way, then the spider gets just a nice bonus, with the help of which it can inflict more damage and control where to direct this additional damage. (Ps: for example, you carry out 2 attacks on Diablo, give 2 (Q) on enemy heroes and here you charged your (D), the enemy support made a mistake and opened for your auto attack (Strengthened). This way you give the opportunity to control the damage done coping much better with the role of the hero who deals damage).

In general, the Nerubians were of 2 types: Those who were friends with the Lich King and those who opposed him. (Not for nothing I mentioned the Azjol-Nerub). If (R1) looks good, then (R2) looks a little “Boring.” Perhaps those who play WoW remember the mission when you rescued 2 brothers from the Plaguelands. Dwarf and Elf. When you were saving the dwarf from the web, nearby was a long cave filled with Nerubians. So, why not make this cave (R2)? Or if not a long cave, then in Northrend when you fell through the ice, you met the Nerubov who fought against Anub’Arak, you can also beat this.
(R2) Dangerous fork: In the chosen direction, the walls of the cave shrouded in a web on which your brothers Neruba are located. When you use the ability, these Nerubs copy your abilities and auto attacks (Targets cannot take damage from two (Q) hits, but fall under the influence of all additional effects that your (Q) has, 40% of your auto damage is damaged)

1 Like

He is not a nerubian and is not from Northend,Crypt Fiend is one of Undead scourge army that place with abomiation and ghoul in plagues land and we can find them so much in Warcraft 3,I do not get idea from Nerubians in Northend.

This Hero is not a only range assassin,it have some melee assassin build with his E.

he can near to his enemy and root them with web and finally release Undead gas and will stealth and can Escape easily and his Q is a good parameter for damage to ranged assassin and especial it is good when player want stand back and attack his enemy.also his undead gas can be a good parameter for push line and aoe damage especial in team fight.

and for Ultimate we have a more root,as we get movement speed and we are stealthed with our E,we can walk around enemy and release acid and in finally we can root them and again ignite them with some damage.

my Hero have more supportive aspect but he deal nice damage and we can use it as support.

Thanks for your opinion Mr lalution.

2 Likes

I was very confused and said that the Spider is not a killer and I was mistaken. The spider combines a hybrid assassin. But I definitely recommend changing it (R2), it seems super strong with 50% cooldown and 30% magic power. While your (D) increases damage too, as a result, it will turn into a “Butcher” which destroys heroes in 2 (Q). And she is very much like Anna’s ultimate ability, only for herself. I’m even afraid to think what this spider will do in conjunction with Anna (her boost). But this is only my opinion, it is worth the wait / ask others to express their opinion.
After all, for the sake of this, we provide our concepts to discuss them.(๑・ω-)~♥”

1 Like

No problem at all you are one of my best friend i dont give order or demand in my idea or ask.
Nice your idea it yield me more encourage and cause i work faster,not like as most people that some time come and give a sacaricm and then bb.

1 Like