How not do love ranked games

https://i.imgur.com/WEQgoSp.png,yes people like this actually exist,they que for the sole purpose of their own egoistic believes that ruining other people gaming experience will make their life feel better.For how much longer are you gonna pretend and not take action towards harder punishments…Hots i really wish you take some time and evaluate to distinguish the real quality people that enjoy your product and would like to continue doing so please rethink your whole reporting system make it more towards people that understand your efforts with the game and lead to a better future!

1 Like

Broken MMR system and forced 50% rates. Of course they are gonna ignore people who troll and game throw. People still honestly believe that players do not throw games on purpose. Sorry they do.

Like people honestly will defend that leroic too with something stupid like, Oh maybe he was just having a off day. No that is not a off day.

2 Likes

That kind of behavior deserve a month to 3 month Banned including by IP adress too or MAC adress or whatever.

Ok tell me what did you do to piss him off lol?

You spoke to them and thus you pissed them off :stuck_out_tongue:

This is some serious dedication though, unless he was stat manipulating with some friends. Dude avoided getting any EXP but died 19 times.

Never seen anything like this.

This happens all the time. I am matched with so many people who do this or something trolly. I had a sonya the other day say it was not her job to do camps or soak lanes…