How far would you go to kill an unstacked Medhiv?

As far as it takes.

4 Likes

I love Meta Madness, it is so fun to see how teams come up with weird comps and drafts. The Grand Finals last season was hilarious when in the last match there were only two tanks left, Lauber’s team first picked Gul’dan, so Mascarade’s team picked both of the remaining tanks! Lauber ended up main tanking on The Butcher. I think we know how well that went.

But to the question in the title:

I regret nothing.

8 Likes

But to the question in the title:

Ngl, I play the game just to see brave moves like this. :smiley: They are great especially when the diver survives afterwards. Making it the optimal play in that situation, especially if it dwindles a Medivh’s or Alaraks stacks to 0.

2 Likes

Worst portal…ever! 20char

1 Like

I would just let the Medivh player make the first move and then wait for him to expose himself so he ends up getting killed by his own greed to complete his quest.

Medivh players are like convition KTs. They will try to complete the quest as fast as they can also if it means they will end up overextending and die.

2 Likes

I would go all the way. Every fake Medivh must die! O.O /jk, but seriously, I would do a lot of things to remove his stacks after 20+

2 Likes

lmao, that’s dedication!

1 Like

lol nice play. You must really hate that Medhiv lol

1 Like

But who is the real one :bird:

1 Like

Me ofc

4 Likes

I summon Polokus! For the giggles. :joy:

there is no such thing as an unstacked medivh that is matched against me, I will stack that medivh if its the last thing I accidentally do.

Who doesn’t ? I mean, he cheats.

2 Likes

haw haw haw nice one :d