Need help with playing Mei

Ok, I need some help.

What talent should I choose under what condition? I have tried Q build against AA depended team and it worked well. What is her other build?

Also, when should I pop her trait?

1 Like

Try this build

Lvl 1 W
Lvl 4 D
Lvl 7 depends
10 avalanche
13 D
16 Accilimation
20 Flash freeze

After 4 if im out of combat to self heal
In fights before 13 I engage and use my E to escape
After 13 I E in then use D in the heat of the combat and E back

I cleanse the CC with D and usually stay 1s longer in there to heal

2 Likes

Pretend you are lucio and skate around except in shape of a pork Bun

Hope that helps… also you can cancel e like anubs Q burrow charge

5 Likes

whatever you do, always get Crystalize at level 4. it’s very OP and will definitely be nerfed next balance patch, so might as well try to get some wins with it while you can.

:joy:

3 Likes

I sense about these gameplay I find to Mei once I did with other Overwatch heroes.

Whatever you do, abuse the fact she’s brilliant at camp stealing (with your team whilst not at a major disadvantage of course)

As its about to be capturable, E in (pushes everyone out), W (keeps everyone out), D (you’re not in statis so you still cap but you’re not gonna move or die). In dire times needs, use avalanche.

2 Likes

I know how others play Mei:

“Wait what she is a tank? I play her like a ranged bruiser.”

Long range tanks are a bad idea. So many Meis in my matches that just don’t tank. She should be peeling for her team. Instead they play her like a bruiser or assassin and just be all over the place. And in the end the f* up your team’s ults with their dumb snowball that they even use when you have surrounded the enemy and he has no way to go.

Not helping.
THIS IS NOT A SALTING POST. Post it on SALT MINES, not here.

2 Likes

The talents I take:

-1. W
-4. D
-7. E
-10. Avalanche
-13. D
-16. E
-20. Avalanche

This build allows me zone and peel pretty well.

1 Like

NotParadox on youtube has some good videos. Well put together, a bit wordy, but informative.