How can I move my character in the HOTS?

Hello,

I’m a newbie here. I downloaded the game to play with my friends (everybody has windows OS). They told to me that I can move my character with right mouse clicks. I can move via the ,A" button and then left click, but the right mouse click doesn’t work for me. I have Mac mini with the newest OS and an Apple Magic Mouse. I read the forums and ticked the Heroes at the Accessibility, but didn’t solve my issue. I tried the CMD+M, CMD+Tab, no success. Furthermore I tried to set the right click in the game, but nothing happened when I pushed the right click. Can anyone help to me?

Hey, Tamas92! Does CMD+Right Click work? If so, check that the secondary click is enabled.

You will enjoy the game much more if you buy a cheap, wired USB mouse for $10 at Walmart.

The Apple Magic Mouse is only good for web browsing/ Apple news + magazine moving the screen around

But it’s a torture for gaming

I suggest you buy something like Mx vertical from Logitech , it’s a surprisingly great gaming mouse , the Max dpi is 4000
most of us don’t need more than 4000 Dpi

I love unique weird design mouse like this, it can reduce your forearm & shoulder pressure for 37%

Another reason I love
Logitech is they offer great support for macOS